学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 酒店前台订房英语会话

酒店前台订房英语会话

时间: 若木631 分享

酒店前台订房英语会话

  下面是学习啦小编整理的酒店前台订房英语会话,欢迎大家阅读!

  我想多住几天

  A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?

  B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

  我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

  A Could I have your name and room number?

  我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

  B Tom Black in Room 207.

  汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

  A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

  请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。

  B What can be done then?

  那怎么办呢?

  A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

  如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

  B That's quite all right. Thank you.

  那太好了,谢谢你。

  A It's my pleasure.

  愿意为您服务。

  我想订一个标准间

  A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

  您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?

  B I’d like to book a room.

  我想要订一个房间。

  A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

  您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。

  B What’s the rate for a standard room?

  标准间的价格是多少?

  A a night.

  79美元每晚。

  B I’d like a standard room.

  我想订一个标准间。

  A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

  请问您几号入住?

  B December 23rd, please.

  12月23日。

  A How long do you plan to stay?

  您计划住几天?

  B 4 days.

  4天。

  A Could you give me your name and phone number?

  能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?

  B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。

  我的电话是7096785643。

  A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

  谢谢。您会在几点到达?

  B Around 3pm.

  大概下午3点。

  A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

  好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?

  B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

  没有了。谢谢。

  我想订一个复式套房

  A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

  您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?

  B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

  是的。我想订一个复式套房。

  A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

  先生,您需要预约哪天?

  B Next Friday.

  下个星期五。

  A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

  很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了。我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?

  B Oh, thank you very much.

  好的,谢谢。

  A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

  请不要挂断。我看看是否在那一天那里的复式套房还有空房。(一分钟之后)先生,您还在吗?假日旅店可以满足您的要求。

  B How do I contact them?

  我怎么联系他们?

  A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

  这是他们的电话号码,601 789 5634。

热门文章

71569