有关租房英语情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
有关租房英语情景对话1:
H: How is your house hunting going?
你找房子找得怎么样了?
L: Not very well. I haven't found anything within my price range yet.
不是太顺利。我还没找到我期望的价格范围之内的。
H: How much are you looking to spend?
你打算花多少钱租房子?
L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.
我只能租得起300英镑一个月的房子。
H: Looks like you're not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.
看来你只打算跟人合租公寓,只打算要一个卧室了。
L: Really? That's a lot of money to pay for one room.
是吗?这些钱用来租一个房间已经很多了。
H: Well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the prices!
唔,如果你想住在伦敦,你得出这个价才能找得到房子。
L: Do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?
你知道有谁需要室友吗?
H: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smokers or non-smokers?
我可以在上班的时候帮你问问。你希望室友吸烟还是不吸烟?
L: I'd prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I'll have to take what I can get!
我想找个不吸烟的室友,但是我想我得接受我能得到的。
H: How long do you want to sign a contract for?
你想签多久的合同呢?
L: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don't know where I'll be after that.
我能签最多长达一年的。我不知道一年后我会在哪里。
H: Do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?
你需要带家具还是不带家具的公寓?
L: I don't have any furniture, so it'd be great if it were furnished.
我没有任何家具,所以房子能带家具就最好了。
H: You know that you'll have to pay utilities on top of the rent, right?
你知道你除了付房租还得另外付水电费吧?
L: No, I thought that would be included in the rent.
我不知道呀。我以为水电包括在房租里面。
H: It's not usually included, so you'll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.
实际上水电杂费并没有包括在房租里,所以你还得每个月准备100英镑付水电杂费。
L: I don't think I can afford that.
我认为我付不起那些。
H: Don't worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the cleaning or take care of the children.
别担心。有时候,如果你帮忙打扫卫生或者照顾小孩,别人会给你一个折扣。
L: That's a good idea. I'll look into finding something like that.
好主意。我会注意看看是否能找到你说的那种事情。
有关租房英语情景对话2:
L: What's your apartment like?
你的公寓怎么样?
H: It's a furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.
我的公寓在校园内,在一个三层楼里,带家具,两间卧室。
L: What is it like living in on-campus housing?
住在大学校园的房子里,感觉如何?
H: It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it's worth it.
没有我想的那么糟。住在附近的大一新生非常吵,特别是在周未。但是,租金比私人的房子便宜多了,所以很值。
L: Did you have to pay a deposit?
你付了押金吗?
H: No, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first 6 months we pay 1/2 month's rent each month.
没有,但是我们得在6个月内付9个月的房租,所以在第一个6个月,我们每个月付1/2个月的房租。
L: Do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?
除了月租,你们还要付水电杂费吗?
H: No, it's all included. Besides, students don't have to pay council tax, so we're saving quite a bit of money by living here.
不,水电杂费全包括在房租里了。除此之外,学生不需要付家庭税,所以我们住在那里节约了很金钱。
L: How long is your contract for?
你签了多久的合同?
H: That's the bad thing - the contract ends in June, so we'll have to find a new apartment soon.
这是件很糟的事-合同在六月到期,所以我们很快就得找新公寓了。
L: Have you started looking again yet?
你已经开始找了吗?
H: Not yet. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.
还没有。我们希望在学生夏天离开这座城市的时候找到便宜的房子。
L: Good luck!
祝你好运!
有关租房英语情景对话相关文章:
2.有关租房情景对话
4.关于旅行情景对话
5.有关食物情景对话
9.有关出行情景对话
10.有关工作情景对话