谈论个性英语情景对话
谈论个性英语情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
谈论个性英语情景对话1:
A: Are you alright, Ethan? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.
你还好吗,Ethan?你看起来不像平时那么高兴。
E: To be honest, Ava, I've just had a really bad day.
说实话,Ava,今天我过得糟透了。
A: What happened?
发生什么事了?
E: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late to work.
首先,我没被闹钟闹醒最后上班迟到了2小时。
A: What did your boss say?
你老板说什么了?
E: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean!
他告诉我,如果我再迟到一次,他会炒了我。他太苛刻了。
A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?
那太讨厌了。那是你第一次上班迟到吗?
E: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.
那是第二次了。第一次,我遇上了车祸。
A: Is your boss Chinese?
你的老板是中国人吗?
E: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.
不是,他是澳大利亚人。在我见到他之前,我认为澳大利亚人应该是很放松很随和的。我不知道他会如此爱挑剔事情。
A: What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
E: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.
我想我打算去找别的工作。我需要找到一个比我现在的上司更善解人意和乐观的上司
A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?
听起来计划很明智。你想要我帮你找工作吗?
E: That's very generous of you. Thanks for the offer.
你真慷慨。谢谢帮忙。
A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for!
别客气。这是朋友该做的。
谈论个性英语情景对话2:
E: I don't know what to do about the people who live in the flat above me!
我不知道能拿住在我楼上的人怎么办。
A: Why? What are they like?
为什么?他们怎么样?
E: They're incredibly selfish. They 're always up until the wee hours of the night playing their music so loudly that I have to wear earplugs in order to fall asleep!
他们惊人的自私。他们总是在三更半夜起来大声玩音乐,弄得我不得不戴着耳塞才能入睡。
A: Have you ever talked to them about it?
你曾经跟他们谈过此事吗?
E: I tried to introduce myself to them when they moved in, but they were so arrogant that I didn't want to ever talk to them again!
他们搬进来的时候,我试着向他们介绍过我自己,但是他们太傲慢了所以我就再也没有想过要跟他们说话。
A: What did they say?
他们说过什么?
E: They both just talk about how great they are all the time.
他们俩只是一个劲一直说他们多么棒。
A: They sound like the neighbours from hell!
听上去这邻居很差劲。
E: They are! Besides being loud and arrogant, they're also terrible gossips. They're always talking about everybody else in the apartment.
他们是很差劲。除了大声说话和傲慢之外,他们还特别喜欢说人闲话,他们总是谈论公寓里其他人。
A: I thought you didn't talk to them much.
我原以为你没有多跟他们交谈过。
E: I don't, but they talk so loudly that I can hear what they're talking about from my bedroom - and it's not very nice.
我是没跟他们交谈过,但是他们说话声音太大所以我在我的卧室里都能听到他们说的话,这不太让人舒服。
A: What do the other people in your apartment think about them?
你公寓里的其他人怎么看待这些人?
E: Most of my other neighbours are scared of them.
我的大多数邻居害怕他们。
A: Maybe you should think about moving.
也许你该考虑搬家了。
E: I can't afford to move right now.
现在我没钱搬家。
A: Well, perhaps you should have a party and try to get to know them better. Maybe once you get to know them, they'll turn out to be more sensitive.
哦,也许你该开个聚会然后尽量去多了解他们。也许你一了解了他们,他们就会更善解人意了。
E: I think you're being a bit optimistic. If you met them, you'd understand.
我认为你有点乐观了。如果你见到他们,你就明白了。
A: Well, I don't know what else you could do then. Do you think bribing them with chocolate would work?
哦,那么我不知道你还能做点什么别的。你认为给他们送巧克力有用吗?
谈论个性英语情景对话相关文章:
2.简单日常英语对话
4.两人英语搞笑对话
5.实用英语对话
6.两人英语情景对话
10.英语看病情景实用对话