有关租房情景对话带翻译阅读
有关租房情景对话带翻译阅读
出国旅游,我们会面临住宿问题,短期可以直接住酒店,长时间一点的就会考虑租房了,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些有关租房情景对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
有关租房情景对话篇1
Steven wants to rent an apartment. So he comes to see the apartment Mr.Sellers advertised. At this moment he is having a conversation with Mr.Sellers.
史蒂文想租套公寓,因此他照着塞勒先生的广告来看公寓。此刻他正和塞勒先生谈话。
Steven:You must be Mr.Sellers. I'm Steven. I am here to see the apartment you advertised.
史蒂文:你一定是塞勒先生吧,我是史蒂文,我是来看你登广告的那套公寓的。
Mr.Sellers:Oh, nice to see you. The apartment is on the tenth floor. The previous tenant just moved out yesterday.
塞勒先生:哦,很高兴见到你。公寓在十层楼上。上一位房客昨天刚搬走。
Steven:Could I have a look at it first?
史蒂文:我能先看看吗?
Mr.Sellers:Sure. Let me show you the way. Here we are. Apartment 1008. (They enter.) This is the living room dining room combination. Here's the kitchen. lt's small, but fully equipped. The refrigerator is new, and the stove and the microwave oven are less than a year old.
塞勒先生:当然可以,我来为您带路。就是这儿。1008号房。(他们进房间。)这是客厅兼餐厅。厨房在这儿。厨房虽小,但设备齐全。冰箱是全新的,炉子和微波炉才用了不到一年。
Steven:It's nice. So this is the bathroom. And that must be the bedroom.
史蒂文:挺好。这就是浴室,那间是卧室吧。
Mr.Sellers:Yes. And there's a walk-in closet.
塞勒先生:是的。这儿还有个大壁橱。
Steven:Is there air conditioning?
史蒂文:有空调吗?
Mr.Sellers:Yes, there's central air conditioning and heating. The thermostat is in the living room。
塞勒先生:有,有中央空调和供暖系统。调温器在客厅里。
Steven:What's the house rent? When is the rent due? And how much security deposit do you require?
史蒂文:房租是多少?什么时候付房租?另外你们要求付多少保证金?
Mr.Sellers:It's 600 yuan per month.The rent is due no later than the tenth of the month. We ask that you leave a month's rent as a deposit. It will be,returned to you at the end of your lease.
塞勒先生:房租是一个月600元。房租不迟于每月10号付清。我们要求你付一个月的租金做定金。定金在你租约期满后归还。
Steven:I like the apartment, Mr.Sellers. You can show me the lease.
史蒂文:我很喜欢这套公寓,塞勒先生。你可以给我看看租约了。
有关租房情景对话篇2
AMay I come in?
我可以进来吗?
BYeah, Please do. Now let me show you the house.
是的,请进。现在让我给你看看房子。
AThis seems a pretty nice room, I should say.
我应该说,这房间似乎很好。
BYou bet. This is the nicest room in the district. You know what, I just had all the walls repainted last month.
当然。这是这个地区最好的房子了。你知道吗,我上个月才刷了墙。
AWhat about the kitchen?
厨房怎么样?
BIt's a well furnished eat-in kitchen. The stove and the ice-box are in good order,and the plumbing is OK,too.
厨房设备齐全,还可以在里面吃饭。炉子和冰柜运行良好,水管装置也没问题。
AI see. I'd like to live here for about three years.
我知道。我想在这里住三年左右。
BTerrific! When are you moving in?
太好了!你什么时候搬进来?
ANext Saturday at the earliest.
最早下周六。
有关装修情景对话篇3
Steven and his wife want to decorate the house. Now they are doing some measures.
史蒂文和妻子想装修新房,他们正在做一些测量。
Julia: Can you hold the end of this tape measure?
茱莉娅:你可以拿着卷尺的这一头吗?
Steven: Sure. What's this for?
史蒂文:好啊。你要干什么?
Julia: I' m taking some measurements tor new curtains.
茱莉娅:我正在量新窗帘的尺寸。
Steven: What about measuring the floor for a new carpet,and the walls for new wallpaper?
史蒂文:那咱们把地板和墙壁也量一量,然后换上新地毯和新壁纸如何呢?
Julia: I thought we'll just fix up the wood floor.and use some paint for the walls.
茱莉娅:我觉得我们只要整修一下这木地板就可以了。然后粉刷一下墙面。
Steven: Good idea. I was thinking the same myself.
史蒂文:好主意。我跟你想得一样。
Julia: Tomorrow we'll go and pick out some curtains and paint.
茱莉娅:明天我们就去挑些窗帘和油漆吧。
Steven: Okay!
史蒂文:好的!
猜你喜欢: