有关电影英语情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来有关电影英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
电影英语情景对话:
Dialoug 1
A:Ahem...uh,sir,I beg your pardon...Uh,mister,are you waiting to buy a ticket for the movie?
A:啊咳……嗯,先生,抱歉……嗯,先生,你是要买电影票吗?
B:What's it look like, lady? This is the ticket line I'm standing in,isn't it?
B:那你认为我在干什么,女士?这是买票的队伍吧,不是吗?
A:Well, yes ,it is ,but...
A:没错,但是……
B:So , what's your beef anyway ,lady?
B:那么,你在抱怨些什么,女士?
A:You just cut into line,in front of me and everyone else, that's what! Go take your place back at the end of the line,like every- one else !
A:你刚才插队了,插在我和其他人的前面,我就在抱怨这个!到队伍的后面去,像其他人一样!
B:Oh sure,lady, and fat chance I'd get a ticket before they're sold out. I'm staying right here, understand? So be a nice lady and butt out !
B:哦,当然,女士。那我可能就买不到票了。我就站在这里,懂吗?当个乖女士别再唠叨了!
A:Just what gives you the right... ?
A:谁给你权力……?
B:Because I'm no sucker;only suckers go to the end of the line. It's as simple as that ,lady.
B:因为我不是笨蛋;只有傻瓜才排列后面去。就是这么简单,盂
A:Well ,you're no gentleman ,either.
A:你也不是君子。
B:Okay,lady,just to show what a gentleman I really am,l'll let you go in front of me. Now ,just buy your ticket and shut your trap , will you,lady?
B:好啦,女士。为了表现我是一个君子,我让你排到我前面在买你的票和闭上你的嘴,如何,女士?
A:Whew ! I got the last one. This must be my lucky day !
A:哟!我买到最后一张。今天一定是我的幸运日子!
B:What was that you just said? Last one...? Hey,they've closed the ticket window !
B:你刚才在说什么?最后一张”….?嗯,他们把窗口关起来
A:Yes ,I'm afraid I bought the last ticket,and to think,if you hadn't been such a gentleman. . .
A:嗯,我想我买了最后一张。要是你刚刚不当君子的话……
B:Lady! This is unfair! I've been cheated! I was in line before you.That should have been my ticket !Come on , hand it over,lady!
B:女士!这不公平!我被骗了!我排在你前面的,那张票J是我的!把票给我吧,女士!
A:Gentlemanl Hahl Fat chance! Hah! Eat your heart out,suck-er! Hah!
A:君子!哈!机会渺茫!哈!后悔去吧,傻瓜!哈!
Dialoug 2
A:What was the last movie you saw?
A:你上次看的是什么电影?
B:A Korean film called Friends , starring Jang Dong-gun.
B:一部韩片《朋友》张东健主演。
A:Really? I've seen that movie, too.
A:真的吗?我也看过。
B:How did you like the movie?
B:你觉得如何?
A:I thought it was pretty good.
A:非常好啊。
B:Really? I can't say I agree.
B:真的?我不这么认为。
A:You're kidding. The storyline and acting were outstanding.
A:别开玩笑了,故事情节和演技都是一流的。
B:I guess I expected too much from the movie, so I was a bit disap pointed.
B:我想我对它期望太高,所以有点失望。
A:I guess it could happen.
A:我想可能是吧。
Dialoug 3
A:Hey,if you're not busy this weekend, would you like to go see a movie?
A:嘿,周末没事的话,愿意去看电影吗?
B:Sounds good. What should we see?
B:主意不错,看什么呢?
A:How about that European movie?
A:欧片如何?
B:You mean the one starring John Travollta?
B:你指的是约翰·特拉沃尔塔主演的那部吗?
A:Yeah ,that's the one I've heard the special effects and the plot are outstanding.
A:对,就是它。我听说特技和情节都属一流。
B:Sounds like an interesting film. Let's meet at five o'clock on Saturday.
B:听起来像是部很有趣的电影。我们约星期六5点霓蕊。
A:Okay ,see you then.
A:好,到时见。
Dialoug 4
A:Wasn't that a great flick? I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie.
A:那部片子是不是很棒?我从头到尾一口气都没松过。
B:I would say it was a typical run-of-the-mill Hollywood thriller.
B:我觉得它是典型的常见好莱坞恐怖电影。
A:Well,I'm no movie expert ,but those special effects were impres- sive by any standards.
A:我不是电影专家。但是那些特效不管用什么标准来衡量都是吸引人的。
B:Special effects? Baloney! That movie was made on a shoestring budget. They've been using trick photograpby like that for years
B:特效?胡说!那个电影是用低成本制作的。像这种摄影技巧人家已经用了很久了。
A:Okay. But you have to admit that it was an exciting story, espe- cially with that surprise ending.
A:好吧,不过你得承认故事很感人,尤其是那出入意料的结局。
B:You should read the book. The original story is much better and has a different twist at the end.
B:你应该看看那本书。原来的故事更好而且是不同的结局。
A:Oh, really? How does the book end?
A:哦,是吗?书里的结局如何?
B:Read it yourself and find outl
B:你自己去看,自己去找。
有关电影英语情景对话相关文章:
1.经典英语电影对话
2.2015电影对白
5.看电影英语对话
10.有关介绍和开场白情景对话