学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:美丽中国

生活英语情景对话:美丽中国

时间: 焯杰674 分享

生活英语情景对话:美丽中国

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  生活英语情景对话:美丽中国

  Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me?

  Phil,我正打算去中国看看,我非常喜欢亲近大自然,我还喜欢野生动物。你能给我推荐一些景点吗?

  Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like nature, that's really highly recommended. It's an UNESCO cite. It's easy to find on the internet, but it's just craters, gorges, trees sticking out of really strangely shaped hills, lots of caverns and very very few people there. It was empty when I was there. I had never heard of it before. I had just been recommended by a tour guide. It was spectacular. If you like nature and like hiking it will definitely give you a workout and you'll take a lot of pictures.

  在中国最值得去的地方就是湖南省的张家界国家公园了。如果你喜欢大自然,那我强烈推荐你去那儿看看。联合国教科文组织中曾介绍过。在网上很容易搜到相关资料,但那里有很多山口,峡谷和树木,有很多奇形怪状的山,还有很多的山d洞,但是人很少。我去那儿的时候感觉那里人烟稀少。之前我也从未听到过这个地方。是一个导游向我推荐的。那里的景色十分壮观。如果

  你喜欢大自然并且喜欢远足,那里一定是一个远足和拍风景照的好地方。

  Todd: Wow, well, how big is this park?

  哇,那个公园有多大?

  Phil: Good question. I didn't see the whole thing, and I spend three days there walking different parts every day, so I really don't know the size of it except that it's massive. So you just went hiking and then you camped overnight, or did you just hiked for the day?

  好问题。我没有把从头到尾把张家界游览完。只是花了三天时间在那里游览,所以我也说不好那里到底有多大。你是想远足并且在那儿露营过夜还是只是白天走走?

  Phil: Just day hikes, the tour I had been organized with had rented us a hotel, just stayed in the hotel, slept there at night, and walked most of the day.

  只是白天走走。我的旅行团给租了宾馆,但只是晚上歇歇脚睡一觉,白天多半都在外面活动的。

  Todd: Uh-huh. Did you see any wildlife?

  哦,你看到什么野生动物了吗?

  Phil: Some insects and some butterflies, but no, nothing, no mammals, nothing like that.

  只看到了些昆虫和蝴蝶,其他的就没了。也没看到哺乳类的动物。

  Todd: Was the, were the trails steep?

  那儿的山路陡峭吗?

  Phil: Yeah, but most of them do have stairs so, regardless of your fitness level I don't think it would be very difficult for anybody to, some people might be a bit slower than others but you should be able to make it up alright.

  挺陡峭的,但是大部分都是有楼梯的,无论你身体素质怎么样,我觉得爬山都不算难。有些人可能会爬的慢些,但你自己要注意调整好。

  Todd: So, where is this again? You said in Hunan Province!

  好,再说一遍那在哪?你刚刚说是在湖南省!

  Phil: I believe it's North-Western Hunan Province.

  就在的湖南省的西北边。

  生活英语情景对话:夜生活

  Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

  我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?

  Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?

  下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。

  Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.

  好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?

  Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?

  7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。

  Trevor: Oh, I take the train.

  好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?

  Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?

  哦坐火车。

  Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.

  好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?

  Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.

  通常在半夜12点吧。

  Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.

  12点啊,太晚了。

  Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?

  的确,之后感觉好累。

  Trevor: 6:30

  恩,那第二天都几点起啊?

  Todd: 6:30!

  6点半。

  Trevor: Exactly

  6点半!

  Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.

  的确!

  Trevor: That's all I need.

  哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。

  Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! Um..how often do you look at the stars?

  这就够了。

  Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!

  唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?

  Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?

  不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。

  Trevor: Yeah!

  月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?

  Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?

  能啊!

  Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.

  好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?

  Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?

  现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。

  Trevor: I'm a morning person.

  好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?

  Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?

  我是个爱早起的人。

  Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.

  哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?

  Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.

  如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。

  Trevor: See you later!

  好,我也是,谢谢你。

  好,过会见!

438517