生活英语情景对话:温哥华和澳大利亚
生活英语情景对话:温哥华和澳大利亚
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
生活英语情景对话:温哥华
Todd:Hello!
你好!
Simon:Hi!
嗨!
Todd:How are you today?
你今天感觉怎么样?
Simon:Not bad! Not bad!
不错!不错!
Todd:OK. What is your name?
好的。你叫什么啊?
Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.
我叫Simon Bentz.
Todd:Simon. How do you spell your name?
Simon.怎么拼啊?
Simon:S-I-M-O-N.
S-I-M-O-N.
Todd:OK. Nice..nice name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?
好,很好,很不错的名字。你来自哪里?
Simon:I'm from Vancouver, Canada.
我来自加拿大,温哥华。
Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?
好的。温哥华是一个什么样的地方呢?
Simon:It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.
是一个相当不错的地方。那儿有高山,有海滩,还有好多好多日本学生。
Todd:Really! OK. Ah..why does it have so many Japanese students?
真的嘛!好,那……为什么会有那么多的日本学生呢?
Simon:Because they study English there.
因为他们都在那儿学英语。
Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?
好的。在加拿大学英语便宜吗?
Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.
我认为在温哥华学英语比在美国或英国都便宜。
Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?
哦,真的嘛!好,那你认为温哥华怎么样?
Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.
我很喜欢它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去冲浪还可以在海滩上闲逛。
Todd:Nice.
不错。
Simon:It's just a good place to live.
这确实是个值得居住的地方。
Todd:What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?
在温哥华你最喜欢做什么事呢?
Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.
我喜欢跟朋友出去溜达,一起踢足球。
Todd:Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.
酷啊,不错。好,谢谢你。
生活英语情景对话:澳大利亚人
Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!
我真想笑!
Todd: OK. Hello!
你好!
Nicola: Hello!
你好!
Todd: Hi. What is your name?
你叫什么啊?
Nicola: My name's Nicola.
我叫Nicola.
Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?
好的,Nicola,你来自哪里?
Nicola: I'm from Australia.
我来自澳大利亚。
Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?
澳大利亚!太棒了!那你来自澳大利亚的哪里?
Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.
我来自一个叫昆士兰的国家。
Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?
好的。昆士兰有什么特征吗?
Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.
那太热了。有很多沙滩还有很多热带雨林。
Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!
哦,热带雨林,真的呀!
Nicola: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?
你经常去热带雨林吗?
Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.
偶尔会和朋友去那儿徒步,但不经常。
Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?
好的。那真的有大蛇吗?
Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.
呃……我还没见过呢。
Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?
恩,那就好,那就好。你感觉澳大利亚怎么样?
Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.
那是一个很漂亮的地方,适合居住。我喜欢旅游,所以喜欢游历各个国家。但每次我一回家,还是觉得自己特别喜欢那儿
Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.
恩,很不错。我对美国有类似的感觉。
Nicola: Mm.
恩。
Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?
你觉得澳大利亚和日本相比怎么样?
Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.
他们是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亚人却很悠闲。
Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.
好,好的。我觉得我们刚刚谈论的有些不合时宜,但不管怎样,还是谢谢了。
Nicola: OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。