日常闲聊英语情景对话
日常闲聊英语情景对话
下面学习啦小编为大家带来日常闲聊英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
日常闲聊英语情景对话:回家
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客气!
日常闲聊英语情景对话:新房子
So, Keri, I hear you have a new house.
凯莉。我听说你有了一座新房子。
Keri: Yes, I do.
是的。
Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?
你的新房子什么样?
Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.
很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。
Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?
哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?
Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.
不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。
Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?
好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?
Keri: Yes.
是的
Todd: What's it like having a roommate?
和室友住在一起感觉怎么样呢?
Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.
很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。
Todd: Wow, that's nice.
哇,真棒。
Keri: I know.
是的。
Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?
那么,你负责清洁?
Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.
是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。
Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?
她经常给你做什么吃?
Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.
昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。
Todd: Spicy?
辣的?
Keri: Yes.
是的。
Todd: Cool.
酷。