关于火锅和咖啡的英语对话
关于火锅和咖啡的英语对话
我们英语口语学习的话,就是要靠多读多背提高成绩,所以今天小编就给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下,要多读,多背,多看哦
吃鸳鸯火锅
AIt's Chinese New Year! That means it's time to eat hot pot!
农历年到了!代表现在是吃火锅的时节!
BLet's eat the kind that has both spicy and mild broth in one pot.
咱们来吃那种锅子里的汤一边辣,一边不辣的。
AYou mean half-and-half?
你是说鸳鸯锅?
BYep. That way I can satisfy my craving for spicy food and you can eat hot pot without burning into flames.
对。如此一来我可以解吃辣的馋,你也不会吃到喷火。
AGood idea.
好主意。
BLet's go!
咱们走!
浓咖啡能让大脑恢复运作
AAny new ideas on the Mr. Fro case? How can we give this motor oil a new brand identity?
法洛先生的案子有什么新点子吗?我们要怎么给这种机油新的品牌特性?
BLet me get my morning coffee to get my brain working again.
让我喝喝早上的咖啡,好让大脑恢复运作吧。
AI could use one, too. I'm still burnt out from that last cigarette ad campaign.
我需要也来一杯。为了上次香烟广告案,我到现在都还累得口吐白沫、脑汁干涸。
BAs long as the foam on my macchiato's not burnt, too, I'll be alright for a while. You got your espresso, Jess?
只要我的玛奇朵上的白沫没干涸,我就可以撑一阵子。拿到你的浓缩咖啡了没,洁丝?
看着不好但尝起来不错 It still tastes fine
AMy latte looks like that shoe polish we did an ad for last month.
我的拿铁看起来像上个月我们做广告的那种鞋油。
BAnd this espresso looks like...oil!
而这杯浓缩咖啡看起来像是……石油!
AIt still tastes fine, though.
不过尝起来还不错。
BThese days, I can't think of anything but motor oil. Even coffee makes me think of it.
我这阵子脑袋里只有机油。就连咖啡也会让我联想到它。
AWait a second! There's the idea for this case! “Your motor oil should be as choice and fresh as your morning coffee.”
等等!有一个跟这案子有关的点子了!你的机油应该跟早上喝的咖啡般,精选又新鲜。
关于火锅和咖啡的英语对话相关文章: