大学英语对话练习
大学英语对话练习
下面是学习啦小编整理的大学英语对话练习,欢迎大家阅读!
大学英语对话练习一:
1. He was so hard on me last night。
他昨晚对我很凶。
2. I have a hard time with my girlfriend。
我跟我女友关系非常不好。
3. You're getting on my nerves。
你惹毛我了。
4. Get off my back, I didn't sleep last night。
不要再烦我了,我昨晚没睡耶!
5. Cut me some slack! Give me some slack!
放我一马吧!
6. Don't let your father down。
不要让你的父亲失望。
7. I don't give a shit I don't give a damn。
我根本不在乎。我不屑一顾
8. People have dirty looks on their faces。
人们的脸都很臭。
9. Tough luck, but shit happens。
真倒霉,但还是发生了。
10. I got the short end of the stick。
这实在是我所能遇到最糟的情况了。
大学英语对话练习二:
Todd: Now, Mark, you're from Canada.
Mark,你来自加拿大吗?
Mark: That's right.
对呀。
Todd: Where is it, actually, that you grew up?
你是在哪里长大的?
Mark: I was born in Montreal and I lived there for four years, the first four years but uh, I grew up in Calgary, which is Alberta, in the city of Banff.
我出生在蒙特利尔,而且还在那儿住了四年,是我出生后的前四年。而我是在阿尔伯塔省班芙市的卡尔加里长大的。
Todd: OK, so what was your childhood like? Were you into nature, or sports?
好的,那你的童年时代是什么样的呢?你喜欢大自然吗?还是喜欢运动?
Mark: Childhood I was into books. I was a big reader. I used to go the the library with my mother. And the first big trip I took overseas was when I was 14.
小的时候我喜欢看书。我就是个书迷。我过去常常跟着妈妈去图书馆。我第一次去海外旅行是在14岁的时候。
Todd: OK, actually, on this trip where did you go?
哦,那这次旅行你去了哪里呢?
大学英语对话练习三:
Todd: OK, Christian, what is your dream job, if you could have any job in the world?
Christian,如果你能够拥有世界上任何一份工作,你最梦寐以求的是?
Christian: My dream job is to become a diplomat representing my country, preferably in Japan. That's why I came to Japan to learn Japanese and hopefully obtain a master degree in International Relations. After getting my master's degree in International Relations, I would like to go home and enter the diplomat school for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is a three year program, and then, after that hopefully come back to Japan and work for the Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo.
我最梦寐以求的职业是成为一名外交官,最好是驻日本外交官。这就是我来日本学习日语的原因,并且希望得到国际关系专业的硕士学位。在我拿到学位之后,我会回国然后进入一家隶属于外交部的外交学校。这就是我三年来的计划,之后再回到日本,在东京挪威大使馆工作。
Todd: Must be pretty competitive.
那肯定竞争很激烈。
Christian: It's very competitive, but I think if you know a certain language that not many people speak it gives you a competitive edge nevertheless so that's why I came to Japan because I know at this stage there are only 300 hundred people from Norway living in Japan and not all of them are here to study Japanese, they represent different companies or schools, or they're missionaries so, that's the track I'm on right now but we'll see how it goes in the end.
竞争确实很激烈,但我想如果你能掌握一门很多人都不会的语言,你就会拥有竞争优势,这也就是我来日本的原因。因为我知道在日本,只有300人来自挪威,他们住在日本而且并不是所有人都来学日语。不同的人代表着不同的公司或不同的学校。或者他们就是些传教士。这是我现在走的路,就这样坚持下去吧。
Todd: How about when you were a child, what was your dream job? Did you want to be a diplomat when you were say, 10?
那当你还是个孩子的时候,你最梦寐以求的职业是什么?你10岁的时候就想做一名外交官了吗?
Christian: No, when I was ten I probably didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just too busy playing in the street, you know, having fun with my friends and these things. When I was that young I really didn't have a dream job like fireman, police. I never really went through that stage, you know.
没有,当我十岁的时候我可能还没有想过以后我想做什么。我就知道在街上玩儿,你知道的,就是和朋友们一起闹着玩。我还小的时候我真的没想过以后做消防员,警察一类的工作。我真的从未经历过那个阶段,你知道的。
大学英语对话练习四:
Todd: OK, Laura, I'm going to ask you questions about the post office in Hong Kong. OK, or just sending letters. How often do you write letters?
Laura,我想问你些关于香港邮局的问题,嗯,或者说就是寄信。你多久写一次信?
Laura: Well, when I was young, I wrote quite often to my pen pals, but right now, instead of sending a letter I usually send my friends e-mails.
嗯,在我小的时候,我经常跟我的笔友写信,但现在,我们通常是互发电子邮件。
Todd: Yeah! Me, too. How much does it cost to send a postcard in Hong Kong overseas?
对呀!我也是。在香港向海外寄张明信片要花多少钱?
Laura: Well, to Asian countries, it costs about two dollars, two Hong Kong dollars. To European countries it costs about three dollars.
嗯,寄向亚洲国家,要花两港币。寄向欧洲国家要花三港币。
Todd: OK, and when you send mail in Hong Kong, do you send it from your house, or do you..
好的,那在香港寄邮件的时候你是从你家寄过去还是……
Laura: Well, we have to go the post office in order to send letters or parcels.
寄信寄包裹的话我们只能去邮局。
Todd: Really, OK! Cause it's so crowded in Hong Kong that...
是嘛!那好!因为香港人真的是太多了……
Laura: Well, Yes, Yes!
恩,是,是!
Todd: OK, and in Japan do you receive a lot of mail?
那你在日本收过信件吗?
Laura: Right now, no. Well, because it's so convenient to use the e-mails or instant communication or telephone.
还没有。因为使用电子邮件或即时通信再或电话会很方便。
Todd: Yeah, OK last question. What time do post offices open and close?
是的,好,最后一个问题。邮局的工作时间是几点到几点?
Laura: Well, it depends on the size of the post office. For large one, so, they work longer. Like from nine in the morning until six, so for a smaller one, from nine to five.
嗯,那要取决于邮局的规模了。大一些的,工作时间会长一点,大概是从早九点到晚六点;然后小一点的是从早九点到晚五点。