学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于银行的英语对话情景阅读(2)

关于银行的英语对话情景阅读(2)

时间: 楚欣650 分享

关于银行的英语对话情景阅读


  关于银行的英语对话篇4

  Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

  顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

  职员:要换哪种货币?

  Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

  顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

  Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

  职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

  Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

  顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

  Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

  职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

  Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

  顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)

  Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

  顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

  Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

  职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

  Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

  顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

  Clerk: How would you like it?

  职员:你要什么面额的?

  Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

  顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

  Customer: Thanks a lot.

  顾客:非常感谢。

  Clerk: My pleasure.

  职员:不用谢。

  关于银行的英语对话篇5

  Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

  顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

  Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

  职员:请办理挂失手续费。

  Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

  职员:您的卡号是多少?

  Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

  职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

  Customer: Do you charge for remit?

  顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

  Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

  职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

  Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

  顾客:我来交电话费。

  Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

  职员:您的电话号码是多少?

  Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

  顾客:我要交煤气费。

  Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 请告诉我你想存何种户头?

  There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

  支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

  Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

  Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款额是5元。

  You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

  你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

  Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。

  Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。

  I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。

  I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。

  We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。

  I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

  I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。

  Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?

  I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。

  I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

  Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

  请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?

  Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

  Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 100元作最低存款额够吗?

  I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

  我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。

  Could you tell me how to operate this account? 请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?

  Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

  How much does each account cost? 每个帐户要花多少钱?


猜你喜欢:

1.关于银行业务英语对话

2.关于银行服务英语对话

3.有关银行日常英语对话

4.有关于金融的英语对话阅读

5.银行英语情景对话

371326