英语初级对话
英语初级对话
下面是学习啦小编整理的英语初级对话,希望对大家有帮助。
第一课 Holiday plan 假期计划
BOB: Right let me see, jackets, rucksacks, hiking boots ....
好的,让我看看,夹克衫,帆布背包,登山靴...
NANCY: Every year for Valentine's Day, Bob and I go on a trip. Two years ago, we went to Japan. Last year, we went to Paris. It was lovely.
每年情人节,Bob和我会去旅行。年前,我们去了日本。我们去年去巴黎了。真可爱。
BOB: Map, compass, cooler.
地图,指南针,冷却器...
NANCY: This year, Bob wants to go fishing and camping in the Lake District. I don't like fishing, but that's not the problem.
今年,Bob想去钓鱼和去湖区野营。我不喜欢钓鱼,但是那不是问题。
BOB: .and the tent!
还有帐篷!
NANCY: Camping is the problem. I hate camping.
野营是个问题。我讨厌野营。
第二课 Are you sure you like the holiday plan? 您真的喜欢这个假期计划吗?
EMMA: So, where are you going this year?
所以,你今年去哪里?
NANCY: To the Lake District.
去湖区。
EMMA: Not Paris or Tokyo?
不是巴黎或者东京吗?
NANCY: No, your father wants to go fishing.
不,你的父亲想去钓鱼。
EMMA: Where are you going to stay?
你准备停留在哪儿?
NANCY: We are going to sleep in a tent.
我们会在帐篷里睡觉。
EMMA: You mean camping.
你的意思是野营。
NANCY: That's right. Camping.
对的。野营。
EMMA: Camping?
野营?
NANCY: Yes Emma we're going to go fishing and camping. It will be fun, it will be an adventure.
是的,Emma,我们准备去钓鱼和野营。可能会很有趣,这会是个冒险。
EMMA: OK if you say so. How long is the drive?
如果你这么说的话,那好吧。要开多久的车?
NANCY: Six hours.
6小时。
EMMA: Six hours to go camping?
花6小时去野营?
NANCY: Could you please check on your father?
可以请你检查一下您的父亲吗?
第三课 The trip 旅行
BOB: Ready to go?
准备走吗?
NANCY: In a minute.
马上。
BOB: I made a plan. We'll take the A259 and then the M23. There won't be too much traffic on the road this early in the morning.
我制定了一个计划。我们会坐A259,然后坐M23。今天早上不会有很大的交通流量。
NANCY: Are we gonna stop at that little tea room for lunch? You know the little tea room I like?
我们可以在那个小茶馆里吃午餐吗?你知道我喜欢的那个小茶馆吗?
BOB: Let me see, we'll take the M25 then the M1, which takes us past Manchester.
让我看看,我们要坐M25,然后坐M1,它会带我们穿过曼彻斯特。
NANCY: And we'll have lunch at the tea room.
而且我们要在那间茶馆吃午餐。
BOB: We'll have lunch at the tea room. After that we'll take the M6 and then the A590 and we'll arrive at the Lake District about 4pm . This is going to be great, isn't it?
我们会在茶馆吃午餐。在那之后我们会坐M6,然后坐A590,然后我们会在下午4点到达湖区。太好了,不是吗?
NANCY: Yes, it will be lovely.
是的,这会很可爱。
BOB: So! Let's go!
当然!我们走吧!
第四课 Secret plan 秘密计划
BOB: OK. Now, remember to bring in the mail every day. And don't forget the newspaper.
好的。现在,记住每天要在邮件中有所收获。而且不要忘记报纸。
EMMA: OK dad, don't worry.
好的爸爸,不要担心。
BOB: Oh! I almost forgot.
噢!我几乎忘了。
EMMA: What's that?
那是什么?
BOB: It's for our hotel.
这是给我们酒店的。
EMMA: I thought you were going to go camping.
我想你准备去野营了。
BOB: It's a surprise. You're mother THINKS we're going camping. But we're not, we're staying at a 5 star hotel.
好个惊喜!你的妈妈认为我们要去野营。但是我们不是,我们正呆在一个5星级酒店。
EMMA: Dad! You old romantic!
爸爸!你以前的浪漫!
BOB: But I am going fishing.
但是我正在钓鱼。
EMMA: Have a great trip. Drive safely and call me when you get there.
旅途愉快。安全驾驶,等你到那里之后打电话给我。
第七课 UK versus USA 英国与美国
MARK: Sarah and I talk about the weather a lot. A lot. She's always reminding me, 'Oh, it's gonna rain'' Let's take an umbrella
Sarah和我关于天气谈论了很多。很多。她总是在提醒我,“噢,要下雨了。”让我们带把伞
SARAH: London is not like Los Angeles. The weather changes a lot more quickly. In London it's sunny and then it's raining. Not like in the States.
伦敦不像洛杉矶。天气变化的更快了。伦敦是一会儿晴天一会雨天。不像在美国。
MARK: I'm from California and I love it here. I can go to the beach, the desert. I love hiking in the mountains and fishing at the lake. I want Sarah to see it all, everything, it's home. You see Sarah and I like London but it's foggy.
我来自加利福尼亚并且我热爱这里。我可以去沙滩,去沙漠。我喜欢登山和在湖边钓鱼。我想让Sarah看到全部,一切,这就是家。你知道Sarah和我喜欢伦敦,但是雾太多了。
SARAH: London is not foggy.
伦敦的雾不是很多。
MARK: London is not foggy.
伦敦的雾不是很多。
SARAH: Really.
真的。
MARK: But it's a crowded city, with grey skies. It's expensive. It rains. But it's beautiful. Everything here's cheaper and we've got great weather.
但是这是个拥挤的城市,伴随着灰色的天空。很贵。下雨了。但是很漂亮。这里的一切都很便宜,而且我们拥有很好的天气。
MARK: It's not too hot. Okay, I want her here with me. Not all of California's a desert. We have beaches, the coast, miles of ocean. And I chose to go camping.
不是太热。好的,我想他和我在这里。并不是加利福尼亚所有的都是沙漠。我们有沙滩,海滨,数英里的海洋。还有我选择去野营。
MARK: It's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意。
第八课 Make a new plan 制订新计划
MARK: There are so many other options than the desert in California. I mean it rained, flash floods, bad choice, bad!
在加利福尼亚比起沙漠还有很多其他的选择。我的意思是下雨,山洪暴发,是错误的选择,很糟!
SARAH: Mark, are you okay?
Mark,你还好吗?
MARK: Yeah, all good.
耶,都很好。
SARAH: We can go camping tomorrow. OK?
66365我们可以明天去野营。 65449好吗?
MARK: Let's go to a hotel.
我们去酒店吧。
SARAH: We can camp in the hotel.
我们可以在酒店里野营。
MARK: I just wanted, if ever there was a perfect time. I just wanted, the rain will stop, I mean this is a desert.
我只是希望,是否有完美的时间。我只是希望,雨能够停,我的意思是这是沙漠。
SARAH: Let's go to a hotel. Mark, it's OK.
我们去酒店吧。Mark,好了。
MARK: You're right. After all, it's the desert. It doesn't rain in the desert!
你是对的。归根到底,这是沙漠。沙漠里是不下雨的!
第九课 Special pets 特别的宠物
LEO: They say that a dog is a man's best friend. In Britain, some people spend as much money on their pets as others spend on their children I know. They buy presents for them. They take pictures with them!
他们说狗是人类最好的朋友。在英国,一些人花了很多钱在他们的宠物上,就像其他人花费在他们的孩子身上一样。我知道...他们买了礼物给他们。他们和他们一起拍照!
LEO: In my job, I meet a lot of 'interesting'' people, and their pets. Wow! Look at your hair!
0在工作中,我遇到了许多‘有趣的’人,和他们的宠物... 0哇哦! 0看看你的头发!
MRS.JAMES: Yeah, you like it? It's as white as Coco's now .... Coco loves mommy's hair. Yes she does! Mommy's as beautiful as Coco now. Mommy loves her Coco .... They did her hair and nails yesterday.
耶,你喜欢它吗?现在这个和Coco的一样白 ... Coco喜欢妈妈的头发。是的她做了!妈妈现在和Coco一样漂亮。妈妈喜欢她的Coco ... 他们昨天帮她做了头发和指甲。
MRS.JAMES: Isn't she beautiful?
她不漂亮吗?
LEO: As beautiful as a princess .... Whoa, Miles. Long time no see, boy!
和公主一样漂亮 ...哇,Miles。好久不见,伙计!
MR. BRADY: He's almost as big as me. We're both on a diet. I'm as hungry as a bear. Now we go for long walks. Right, Miles.
他几乎和我一样大。我们都在减肥。我像熊一样饥饿。现在我们去散步吧。对的,Miles。
LEO: See you later.
稍后见。
第十课 No pets! 严禁带宠物!
CLIFFORD: Pets. I don't like them. They're noisy, they're dirty, they smell bad. That's why there are NO PETS ALLOWED in my apartments. People try to hide their pets.
宠物。我不喜欢他们。他们很吵,很脏,他们的气味很恶心。那就是为什么在我公寓里宠物禁止进入。人们尝试隐藏他们的宠物。
CLIFFORD: Cats, birds, dogs, but I always find them. I can smell them. I hate little dogs the most. They bark all the time. They're noisier than birds.
猫,鸟,狗,但是我总是能找到他们。我可以闻到他们。我最讨厌小狗。它们总是在吠叫。他们比鸟还吵。
CLIFFORD: Everybody knows. No pets allowed. Those are the rules, no pets allowed. You can have fish but no, no dogs no cats no birds.
众所周知。禁养宠物。那些是规则,宠物是禁养的。你可以养鱼但是不能养狗、猫或鸟。
LEO: I have a dog. But I mean I love dogs, especially my dog Jackson. He's such a cute little guy. I mean dogs are great, they're loving, they're playful, they're friendly, they're loyal and they love you no matter what. They really need you.
我有一条狗。但是我的意思是我喜欢狗,特别是我的狗Jackson。他是一个如此可爱的小家伙。我的意思是狗很不错,它们是可爱的,好玩的,友好的,忠诚的,而且它们不管怎么样都会喜欢你。它们真的需要你。
LEO: Especially big dogs. They're much better than cats.
特别是大型犬。它们比猫好得多。
第十一课 Quality time together 共度美好时光
EMMA: How are you? Did you have a good day?
你呢?你一天过得好吗?
BOB: I had a great day!
我过了美好的一天!
EMMA: Animals are like people. Both need love. Both need friendship. Sometimes I feel bad because I don't spend enough time with my dog, Pepper. But after today, maybe I should spend more time with my dad.
动物和人一样。两者都需要爱。两者都需要友谊。有时我会觉得很糟糕,因为我没有用足够的时间陪我的狗Pepper。但是今天之后,可能我应该花更多的时间陪我的爸爸...
EMMA: My dad spends a lot of time alone these days. He's retired. Maybe he feels the same as Pepper, maybe they're both a little lonely.
我爸爸这些天很多时间都是独处。他退休了。也许他觉得和Pepper一样,也许他们都有点寂寞。
BOB: Go away cat! We don't like you, cat!
猫,走开!我们不喜欢你,猫!
EMMA: Does somebody wanna go for a walk?
有人想去散步吗?
DAD: Oooh, a walk! Where are we going? Hmm, to the park.
哦,散步!我们去哪里?嗯,去公园。
BOB: Great! Let me put my shoes on!
好极了!让我穿上鞋子!
EMMA: I guess Dads need attention, too.
我猜爸爸也需要注意一下。