学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 商务英语情景对话大全

商务英语情景对话大全

时间: 韦彦867 分享

商务英语情景对话大全

  在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。学习啦小编整理了商务英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

  商务英语情景对话一

  A:How did your vocation go?

  A:假期过得怎么样啊?

  B:I traveled the Three Gorges.

  B:我们去了三峡旅游。

  A:What about the trip? Do you enjoy yourself?

  A:旅程怎么样?玩得开心么?

  B:Yes, we had a good time.The trip was terrific. We toured the Three Gorges by boat. It's realty exciting!

  B:是的,我们玩得很开心。旅程棒极了。我们乘船漂游了三峡,真是刺激。

  A:Did your boat float down the river?

  A:你们的船是从水上漂流而下的吗?

  B:Yes. There are many places where the gorge is very narrow, with steep cliffs on both sides.

  B:是的。山谷有些地方非常狭窄,而且两边都是悬崖峭壁。

  A:Sounds dangerous.

  A:听起来很危险啊。

  B:Yes, but we have life jackets. And we got a real kick out of that.

  B:是的,的确,但是我们有救生衣阿,而且我们从中获得了很大的乐趣。

  A:What a thrilling trip!

  A:真是一次惊心动魄的旅行啊!

  商务英语情景对话二

  A:Nowodays, ships and boats are no longer so important in transportation as they used tobe.

  A:如今,轮船在交通中的重要性大不如从前了。

  B:True. With the extension of railways and highways, and the improvement of safety andcapacity of airplanes, ships and boats have been giving place to trains, planes and automobiles.

  B:的确如此。随着铁路与高速公路的延伸、飞机安全性和运力的提高,轮船已经让位给火车、飞机和汽车了。

  A:I read in the newspapers that the passenger liners from Shanghai to Ningbo and Dalian havebeen out of business; and the liners up and down the Yangtze River have been reduced by70%.

  A:我从报纸上看到,从上海开往宁被、大连的客轮已经歇业了,而长江沿线的客轮量也已经减少了70%。

  B:The pace of life of people is now getting faster and faster, so the speed of ships and boatsseems to be so slow. I think it may be the reason why people don't like to travel by boat.

  B:人们的生活节奏如今变得越来越快,所以轮船的速度就显得太慢了。我想这大概就是人们不爱乘船旅行的原因。

  A:But the most of the transoceanic cargo transportation is still carried by boat.

  A:但是如今大部分的跨洋货运还是靠轮船。

  商务英语情景对话三

  A:I'd like to go to Hong Kong. When does the next ferry leave?

  A:我想去香港,下班渡船什么时候开?

  B:The ferry runs every hour on the hour. The next one is scheduled to leave at 11 sharp.

  B:渡船每小时正点开一班,下一班在11点整开。

  A:What's the fare?

  A:票价多少?

  B:The one way ticket is 35 HKD, and round-trip is 60 HKD.

  B:单程票价是35港币,往返是60港币。

  A:How long will it take to Hong Kong?

  A:全程多少时间?

  B:About 2 hours.

  B:到香港是2个小时。

  A:Okay, I'd like to have a one way ticket.

  A:好的。我买一张单程票。

  
看了“商务英语情景对话”的人还看了:

1.有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

2.商务英语情景对话大全

3.关于商务英文情景对话

4.简单商务英语对话范文

5.有关商务英语对话短文

6.商务英语对话剧本精选

3443545