学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于西餐厅的英语对话

关于西餐厅的英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于西餐厅的英语对话

  英语对话教学是师生结成 学习共同体 合作解决学生发展问题的多向交流活动,强调从生命的高度刷新英语教学观,让师生自由而快乐地实现各自的生命价值。学习啦小编整理了关于西餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于西餐厅的英语对话一

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐厅点餐

  a few moments later?

  (过了一会儿)

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:谢谢!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

  Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

  Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃玛:…鸡肉…

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:谢谢!

  Emma: OK.

  埃玛:好的。

  关于西餐厅的英语对话二

  W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

  How many person are there in your party?

  中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

  G:Three.

  三位。

  W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

  您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

  G:Smoking.

  吸烟区。

  W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

  How about this table?

  请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

  G:Yes.Thank you.

  好的。谢谢。

  W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

  would you like something to drink first?

  请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

  G:We have three Tsing tao .

  给我们来三支青岛。

  W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

  请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

  W:May I take you order now ,sir?

  先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

  G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

  好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

  W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

  当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

  G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

  我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

  W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

  请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

  G:Medium well.

  七成。

  W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

  您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

  G:later.

  稍候再上。

  W:Would you like something else?

  请问您还要其它吗?

  G:No.That is all.

  不了,就这些。

  W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

  10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

  G:Good.Thank you.

  非常好。谢谢。

  W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

  不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

  关于西餐厅的英语对话三

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  
看了“关于西餐厅的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于西餐点餐的英语对话

2.关于餐厅吃饭英语对话

3.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

4.西餐点餐英语对话精选

5.西餐厅服务员英语对话

2640877