学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

问路的英语对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  高中英语对话教学要提高学生的语言交际能力,重视改进高中英语教学的整体面貌。小编精心收集了问路的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  问路的英语对话带翻译1

  A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?

  打扰了,公车在这里停吗?

  B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.

  是的,他们都在这个角落停。

  A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?

  我想去百老汇和第82街。有没有公车到同时到这两个地方的?

  B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.

  你可以搭任何一路公车,除了9路之外。

  A:How often do the buses run?

  公车多久一班?

  B:They run about every five minutes.

  每5分钟一班。

  A:Fine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?

  好的。去第82街要多久?

  B:About fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?

  大概15分钟。不远。你刚来纽约吗?

  A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.

  是的,我三天前刚从日本过来。

  B:How do you like New York city?

  你觉得纽约市怎么样?

  A:I like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.

  我非常喜欢它,但是对我来说有点混乱。

  B:You'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.

  你很快就会习惯的。这并不难。额,公车来了。很幸运,人未满。

  A:Thank you for the information.

  谢谢你提供的信息。

  B:Don't mention it.

  不客气。

  问路的英语对话带翻译2

  A:Where are you going,Jane?

  简,你要去哪里?

  B:I'm going to the hospital to see Susan.

  我想去医院看苏珊。

  A:I saw her yesterday. She was a little better.

  我昨天去看她了。她好了一点。

  B:Must I catch a number 7 bus to get there?

  我必须搭7路车去那里吗?

  A:No, you needn't. A number 13 bus will also take you to the hospital.

  不,你不必。13路车也能把你带到医院。

  B:Number 13 buses run much more frequently,don't they?

  13路公车发车更频繁,是吗?

  A:Yes. I caught a number 7 bus yesterday, and they said I had taken a wrong bus.

  是的。我昨天搭7路车,他们说我搭错车了。

  B:Thank you, Henry. I'll get a number 13.

  谢谢你,亨利。我会搭13路的。

  A:But number 13 buses leave from the center of town. You'll have to walk two miles to catch one.

  但是13路公车从镇中心发车。你必须走两英里才能搭到。

  问路的英语对话带翻译3

  A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?

  劳驾,请问去长城是这么走的吗?

  B:Oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.

  长城离这儿可远着呢,你走错方向啦。

  A:I must have taken a wrong turn.

  哦,刚才一定是拐错弯了。

  B:It doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

  没事,你可以原路返回,开5公里,会看见路边有个酒店,挺大的,你应该能看见。

  A:And then?

  好的,然后呢?

  B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

  在下一个路口右拐,再开一公里左右,就会看见去长城的高速公路入口了。

  A:Thanks a lot.

  太感谢了!

  B:You’re welcome.

  不客气。

  A:By the way, how long does it take?

  对了,这大概得花多长时间?

  B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.

  不堵车的话,一个小时吧。

  A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

  听说长城下午关的挺早的,我能在关门前赶到那儿吗?

  B:Yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

  嗯,下午5点才关门,还早着呢。

  A:Great! Thank you!

  太好了,谢谢!

  B:My pleasure, and have a good time!

  不客气,玩得开心。

  
看了“问路的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于问路的英语对话带翻译

2.二人问路英语对话

3.关于问路的英语对话精选

4.关于问路的方式英语对话

5.问路常用英语对话

2640237