学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

餐厅服务常用英语对话短文

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语情景不仅能激发学生的学习兴趣,还可以有效调动学生积极参与到活动中大胆地进行对话,这对于培养学生口语交际能力起到了积极的作用。学习啦小编整理了餐厅服务常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

  餐厅服务常用英语对话短文一

  Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

  Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

  Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

  Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

  Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

  Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

  Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

  Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

  Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

  Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

  Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

  Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

  Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

  Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

  Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

  Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

  Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

  Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

  Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

  Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

  Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

  餐厅服务常用英语对话短文二

  Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 这是什么呀?我点的不是这个菜。

  Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 实在是太抱歉了,您再讲一下您点的是什么好吗?我马上去换您的菜。

  Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味猪肉和凉拌卷心菜。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 对不起,是我的错。我马上把您的菜端上来。

  Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,这是什么?

  Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 对不起,小姐。这不是您叫的鸡汤吗?

  Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是这个?

  Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝得不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。

  Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用换了,给我退钱吧。

  Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,这恐怕不行。但您可以叫个其他的菜来代替。

  Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的吗?给我来个蛤蜊汤。

  Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

  Woman: Thank you. 谢谢。

  Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的开心。

  餐厅服务常用英语对话短文三

  Anna: Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. 打扰了,我想尝尝中国菜。

  Waiter: We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? 我们这里有很好的中国菜。您喜欢什么风味?

  Anna: I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? 我对中国菜一无所知。您能给我一些建议吗?

  Waiter: It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc. 中国菜分成八大菜系,如粤菜、鲁菜和川菜等等。

  Anna: Is there any difference? 有什么不同吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy. 粤菜清淡适中,而鲁菜则味重香浓。

  Anna: How about Sichuan food? 川菜怎么样?

  Waiter: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently. 川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且他们的味道

  Anna: Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me? 噢,其实我喜欢吃辣一点的。所以您推荐我吃什么?

  Waiter: I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor. 我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。我们有四川菜餐厅。可以建议您去那里吗?它在三楼。

  Anna: Thank you. 谢谢您。

  Waiter: It's my pleasure. 很高兴为您服务。

  
看了“餐厅服务常用英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.餐厅常用英语情景会话

2.餐厅服务常用英语对话

3.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

4.餐厅常用英语对话100句

5.与餐厅服务员的英语对话

6.关于餐厅吃饭英语对话

2602072