关于西餐点餐的英语对话
英语情景对话,即要求学生在具体的语言环境,具体的情景下完成对话。学习啦小编整理了关于西餐点餐的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于西餐点餐的英语对话一
A:How is your appetite today?
A:今天的胃口怎么样?
B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.
B:我饿极了。
A:What would you like to have?
A:您想吃点什么?
B:Please give me a piece of pie first.
B:请先给我一块馅饼。
A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?
A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉还是鸡?
B:Beef, please.
B:请来一道牛肉。
A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?
A:您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?
B:Coffee, please.
B:来点咖啡。
A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?
A:要加点牛奶和糖吗?
B:Only black coffee.
B:清咖啡就行。
关于西餐点餐的英语对话二
W:Good morning,May I take your order now?
早上好,您现在点菜吗?
G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.
再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。
W:Please take your time,sir.
请慢慢挑选,先生。
G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.
服务员....我想要美式早餐。
W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?
好的,先生,你要什么果汁?
G:Orange.
橙汁。
W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?
您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿?
G:Sausage,please.
香肠。
W:How would you like your eggs.sir.
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
G:Two fried eggs, fried over.
两个鸡蛋,两面煎。
W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?
好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包?
G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.
牛角包。我还要红茶。
W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea.
您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。
G:That's right.
对的。
W:Thank you,sir.
谢谢,先生。
关于西餐点餐的英语对话三
w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte?
早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢?
G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something from the menu.
散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。
W:May I take your order now,madam?
现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?
G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.
是的,我要欧式早餐。
W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries?
好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包?
G:Croissants,please.
牛角包。
W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?
您喜欢哪一种果汁呢?
G:Pineapple juice.
菠萝汁。
W:Coffee or tea,madam?
你要咖啡还是茶,小姐?
G:Black coffee.Please.
清咖啡。
W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.
那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。
G:That's right.
对的。
W:Thank you.madam.
谢谢,小姐。
看了“关于西餐点餐的英语对话”的人还看了: