关于理想工作的英语对话
为了应对英语听力考试,我们平时就应该多听、多阅读一些英语的情景对话,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于理想工作的英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
关于理想工作的英语对话一
How would you describe your ideal job?
你理想的工作是什么样的?
I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement.
我认为应该能发挥我掌握的专业知识,而且能为我提供升职的机会。
Why do you think you might like to work for our company?
那你为什么认为你会喜欢在我们公司工作呢?
I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested.What's more, your company is outstanding in this field.
我认为我的背景和经验非常适合这个工作,而且我对这个工作也非常感兴趣,况且贵公司又是这个领域的佼佼者。
What makes you think you would be a success in this position?
你怎么知道能胜任这份工作呢?
My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经验,应该使我适合做这份工作。我相信我会成功的。
How do you know about this company?
你是如何知道本公司的?
Your company is very reputed in this city.I heard much praise to your company.
贵公司在本市很有名,我听到很多对贵公司的好评。
关于理想工作的英语对话二
Todd: OK, Christian, what is your dream job, if you could have any job in the world?
Christian,如果你能够拥有世界上任何一份工作,你最梦寐以求的是?
Christian: My dream job is to become a diplomat representing my country, preferably in Japan. That's why I came to Japan to learn Japanese and hopefully obtain a master degree in International Relations. After getting my master's degree in International Relations, I would like to go home and enter the diplomat school for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is a three year program, and then, after that hopefully come back to Japan and work for the Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo.
我最梦寐以求的职业是成为一名外交官,最好是驻日本外交官。这就是我来日本学习日语的原因,并且希望得到国际关系专业的硕士学位。在我拿到学位之后,我会回国然后进入一家隶属于外交部的外交学校。这就是我三年来的计划,之后再回到日本,在东京挪威大使馆工作。
Todd: Must be pretty competitive.
那肯定竞争很激烈。
Christian: It's very competitive, but I think if you know a certain language that not many people speak it gives you a competitive edge nevertheless so that's why I came to Japan because I know at this stage there are only 300 hundred people from Norway living in Japan and not all of them are here to study Japanese, they represent different companies or schools, or they're missionaries so, that's the track I'm on right now but we'll see how it goes in the end.
竞争确实很激烈,但我想如果你能掌握一门很多人都不会的语言,你就会拥有竞争优势,这也就是我来日本的原因。因为我知道在日本,只有300人来自挪威,他们住在日本而且并不是所有人都来学日语。不同的人代表着不同的公司或不同的学校。或者他们就是些传教士。这是我现在走的路,就这样坚持下去吧。
Todd: How about when you were a child, what was your dream job? Did you want to be a diplomat when you were say, 10?
那当你还是个孩子的时候,你最梦寐以求的职业是什么?你10岁的时候就想做一名外交官了吗?
Christian: No, when I was ten I probably didn't know what I wanted to do. I was just too busy playing in the street, you know, having fun with my friends and these things. When I was that young I really didn't have a dream job like fireman, police. I never really went through that stage, you know.
没有,当我十岁的时候我可能还没有想过以后我想做什么。我就知道在街上玩儿,你知道的,就是和朋友们一起闹着玩。我还小的时候我真的没想过以后做消防员,警察一类的工作。我真的从未经历过那个阶段,你知道的。
Todd: I wanted to be a baseball player.
我想成为一名棒球运动员。
Christian: Alright, fair enough.
好啊,不错。
Todd: I'm still dreaming.
我还在幻想着。
Christian: Oh, that's good.
哦,那很好。
关于理想工作的英语对话三
Jason:
What's your ideal job in the future?
你以后的理想工作是什么?
Classmate:
I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.
我想当一名会计。但是要拿到注册会计师的证书太难了。而且公司也要求有经验的会计。
Jason:
Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.
是的,经验是找工作的关键因素。既然现在我们没有太多的经验,我们就应该更加仔细和认真。
Classmate:
Yes. Jason, what about you?
对。那你呢?杰森。
Jason:
I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.
我想进外企,所以在毕业之前,我得提高我的英文水平。这是成功面试的一个关键因素。
Classmate:
Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.
是的,我也想去上一个注册会计师的培训班。然后我再去公司应聘一个普通的会计,在那里积累一些经验。
Jason:
That's a good strategy!
那是个不错的策略!
Classmate:
Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?
那你想一直在外企工作吗?
Jason:
No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.
不想,我只想在那里积累一些有用的经验。
Classmate:
So will you start your own business then?
那你将来会自己创业吗?
Jason:
Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.
嗯,你说对了。我想自己开公司。但是在那之前,一些社会经验和客户是非常必要的。
Classmate:
You are always smart!
你总是非常聪明!
Jason:
Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.
谢谢!到那个时候你也可以来我的公司。
Classmate:
Yeah.
是啊。
Jason:
You'll be my personal assistant.
你可以做我的私人助理。
Classmate:
Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.
私人助理?那我担心你恐怕请不起我。
猜你喜欢:
3.关于工作情景对话
5.关于职业英语对话