有关付钱的英语对话阅读
有关付钱的英语对话阅读
英语对话教学可以通过对话的形式提升高职学生参与课堂的积极性,从而拓展学生的交流沟通能力和发散思维,有助于提升学生的英语交流能力和综合素质。学习啦小编整理了有关付钱的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关付钱的英语对话一
Using the Vouchers 使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。
有关付钱的英语对话二
A: Mr. Wang, we haven't discussed the mode of payment.
B: You know, Mr. Forster, this is a really large purchase. I'm afraid we can't pay off at one time. We have to pay by insurance.
A: Do you mean you prefer a deferred(延期的) payment?
B: Yes, Mr. Forster.
A: When do you start the payment then?
B: We'll start our payment in half a year and the total amount will be paid off within 2 years by threeinstallments(分期付款).
A: We can accept that, but you have to pay the interest.
B: All right.
A: Shall we sign the agreement now?
B: OK, let's sign it.
有关付钱的英语对话三
L: Hello, nice to meet you again.
林德:你好,很高兴又一次见到你。
Y: Nice to meet you, too. Shall we discuss the terms of payment now?
杨:我也很高兴又见到你。我们讨论一下付款问题吧?
L: I am just about to say this matter .Do you have any specific proposals to make on payment?
林德:我也正要说这个问题呢。你有什么 具体的建议吗?
Y: You know, this is really a big business, with long delivery, so I advise to adopt payment by installment. This can help us reduce the stress of finance, and contribute to the turnover of funds.
杨:你知道这确实是一笔大的买卖,交 货期也很长,所以我建议采用分期 付款。这有利于减轻我们的压力,周转资金。
L: We usually don't use this way. But in consideration of this special case, we will do as you said, but only for this special case. When do you start to pay?
林德:我们一般是不采用这种方式的,但 考虑到这次的特殊情况,就按你说 的办吧,但仅此一例啊。你们什么时候开始付款呢?
Y: We will start the first installment after the delivery of the goods, paying 60% of the total value of the goods, while the remaining payment will be cleared twice, every six months paid once. What do you think?
杨:货物运达之后我们就开始第一次付 款,先交货物总价值的60%,剩余货款分两次付清,每半年付一次。你觉得怎么样?
L: All right, we can accept that. But you need to pay an advance payment.
林德:行吧,我们可以接受。但是你们先 要付一定的预付款。
Y: I don't think it's necessary. Our company's credit is always good, and we strictly implement the contract clause.
杨:我认为没这个必要吧,我们公司一 向很守信用,严格履行合同条款。
L: I know you have a good reputation in this regard. But let's do the business according to the industry rules, and this can help us provide grant for our production.
林德:我知道你们在这方面声誉不错。但 还是按行业规矩来吧,并且这样也 有利于我们为生产提供资助金。
Y: All right.
杨:那好吧。
看了“有关付钱的英语对话”的人还看了: