七年级下册英语对话带翻译
七年级下册英语对话带翻译
在小学英语教学中,不仅要让学生学会对话,还要让学生学会对话的技巧。学习啦小编整理了七年级下册英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
七年级下册英语对话带翻译一
A:Excuse me.
打扰了。
B:Yes?
什么事?
A:Can you tell me the way to the Peak Tram, please?
你可以告诉我去Peak Tram的路吗?
B:Certainly. Go along Queen's Road....
当然。沿着皇后大道一直走…
A:Along Queen's Road....
沿着皇后大道…
B:Yes, and turn right at the Hilton Hotel.
是的,然后在希尔顿酒店那里向右转。
A:Right at the Hilton.
在希尔顿酒店向右转。
B:Then go up Garden Road, past the Cathedral.
然后沿着花园路向北走,经过大教堂。
A:The Cathedral?
大教堂?
B:Yes. Then cross the road at the next traffic lights. The Peak Tram is straight ahead. You can't miss it.
是的。然后穿过下一个交通灯的那条路。Peak Tram就在前面。你可以找到的。
A:That's very kind of you. Thank you. Er..... have you got a pencil?
你真是好心。谢谢你。额…你有铅笔吗?
B:Yes. Why?
是的。怎么了?
A:Can you repeat all that? I think I'd better write it down.
你能在重复一次吗?我想我最好把它记下了。
七年级下册英语对话带翻译二
A:Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?
B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。
A:That doesn't sound too bad.
听起来不是太糟糕。
B:Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
事实上,如果你走到下个街区的公交站,你可以搭到301路车,它可以让你在动物园前面下车。
A:Maybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.
我可能会这样做。非常感谢。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
七年级下册英语对话带翻译三
A:Is this the right bus for the Grand Hotel?
这是去Grand Hotel的公车吗?
B:Oh, no. You should take the No.14 tram.
噢,不。你应该搭第14路有轨电车。
A:Where can I take it?
在哪里能搭到?
B:Two blocks down the street.
往这条街向南走两个街区。
看了“七年级下册英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: