关于八年级英语对话带翻译
关于八年级英语对话带翻译
对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。学习啦小编整理了关于八年级英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇一
A:What's the best way downtown?
去市中心最好的方法是什么?
B:Let me see. It depends.
让我想象。这视情况而定。
A:Depends? Depends on what?
视情况而定?取决于什么?
B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.
如果有急事,你应该乘出租车。
A:Is that expensive?
那样贵吗?
B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.
是的,非常贵。信不信由你,它将花费一百多美元。
A:I am in no particular hurry.
我不是特别着急。
B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.
那坐公共汽车。这只会花费5美元。
A:That's not so bad.
那还不错嘛。
关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇二
A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?
请问一下,我有一点迷路了,到师大该搭几路公交车?
B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278 bus.
让我看看。从这里你必须要搭 278。
A:Oh OK, where do I get off?
喔,好。我要在哪一站下车呢?
B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.
A:Ok, thanks...
好,谢谢!
B:You're new at this, huh?
你没有搭公车的经验,是不是?
A:No, is it difficult?
是啊,会很困难吗?
B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.
不会,简单得很。你只要在上车的时候问司机什么时候付费,还有告诉他你要在什么地方下车就好了
A:How much does it cost?
多少钱呢?
B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.
一程票只要新台币15块。你看,你要搭的车来了。
A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.
哇,真是太谢谢你了。
B:Don't mention it.
别客气。
关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇三
A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?
我也可以搭地铁到那里吗?
B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?
当然可以,那样快多了。你知道怎么去吗?
A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?
不知道,我想你是否能带我去呢?
B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.
好啊,没问题,咱们到地铁站去吧。
B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?
你得先买票。你要到师大是吗?
A:Yeah.
是啊。
B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.
这样的话,你必须搭到台电大楼站。
A:Where is that?
那站在哪里?
B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.
看看地图吧。你只要找出你在地图上的位置,然后再找出你想去的地方。而数字显示的就是票价。
A:Oh, that's simple enough.
喔,很简单嘛。
B:Then, when you have your ticket, you go wait on the platform.
买好票以后,就到月台上等车。
A:Anything else I should know?
还有什么需要注意的地方吗?
B:Just remember to hold on to your ticket. You need it to get out of the station when you get there.
只要记得保管好你的票就行了。当你到达目的地后,你需要票才能出地铁站。
看了“关于八年级英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: