西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话
西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话
情景教学就是要让学生爱学英语、乐学英语,从而不断培养学生学习英语的兴趣,使学生更主动、更积极地投身英语学习中。小编精心收集了西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话篇1
W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.
How many person are there in your party?
中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?
G:Three.
三位。
W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.
您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?
G:Smoking.
吸烟区。
W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.
How about this table?
请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?
G:Yes.Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.
would you like something to drink first?
请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?
G:We have three Tsing tao .
给我们来三支青岛。
W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.
请稍等。我马上去拿过来。
W:May I take you order now ,sir?
先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?
G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?
好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?
W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?
当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?
G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.
我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。
W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?
请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?
G:Medium well.
七成。
W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?
您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?
G:later.
稍候再上。
W:Would you like something else?
请问您还要其它吗?
G:No.That is all.
不了,就这些。
W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.
10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。
G:Good.Thank you.
非常好。谢谢。
W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.
不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话篇2
Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?
Yes, by the window, please.
是的,请给我靠窗户的。
This way, please.
这边请。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus.Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?
I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可乐,你呢?
A n apple juice, please.
苹果汁。
Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are youready to order now, gentlemen?
谢谢,请忙用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生。
No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommendsomething for the main course?
没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?
Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that youtry this.
当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。
That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。
西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话篇3
AAre you ready to order or delaying a little more time?
可以点菜了吗,还是要等一会?
BYes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.
可以点餐了,请给我鸡汤。
AWhat would you like for main course?
主餐要什么?
BI like a salad steak.
我要一份色拉牛排。
ACertainly, how would you like steak done?
好的,牛排要几分熟?
BRare, please.
生一点, 谢谢。
AAnything to drink?
要来点饮料吗?
BOh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.
一杯本地红酒, 谢谢。
AWould you like anything else?
还需要什么吗?
BNo, there's all full now, thanks.
先这样就好了,谢谢。
看了“西餐厅点餐和服务员英语对话”的人还看了: