关于餐厅投诉的英语对话情景(2)
关于餐厅投诉的英语对话情景
餐厅投诉英语情景对话篇4
A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服务员,能过来一下吗?
B:Yes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什么问题吗?
A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.
恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。
B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.
非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。
A:And also this soup is cold.
还有,这碗汤也是凉的。
B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.
实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。
餐厅投诉英语情景对话篇5
Customer : Excuse me, there is a hair in my food and the food seems to be cold.
你好,我的食物里头发,而且食物好像还是冷的。
Waiter: I’m sorry about that, but I am not noticing any hair, ma'am.
很抱歉,但是我好像没有看到头发,女士。
Customer: How can you not see it? It is right here!! I want to speak to the manager.
你怎么会看不到?就在这里啊!叫你们经理过来。
Waiter : Right away, Ma'am.
好的,马上。
Couple of minutes go by...
几分钟后……
Manager: Ma'am, I am Manager, Jack. What seems to be the problem?
女士,我是经理杰克,请问出了什么问题呢?
Customer: Well, as I mentioned to the waiter, there is a hair in my food and my food seems to be cold.
就像我之前和服务员说的,我的食物里有头发,而且我的食物还是冷的。
Manager: Oh, my sincere apologies ma'am. I will fix this right away and it will be on the house. I will personally bring you a new dish right away.
非常抱歉,女士。我会马上处理,您不需要支付这道菜的费用。我会马上给您重做一盘上来。(On the house 就是指由餐厅负担费用)
Customer : Thank you. Please make it as quick as possible, I have been waiting for a while.
谢谢,请尽快,我已经等了好久了。
Manager: Of course, ma'am. Again, very sorry for this situation.
好的,再次表达对您的歉意,女士。
5 minutes go by...
5分钟后……
Manager: Here is your new dish, ma'am. As previously mentioned, on the house. Hope you enjoy.
这是重做的菜,女士。就像之前说的,我们会承担这道菜的费用。希望您愉快用餐。
Customer: Thank you. I appreciate that this issue has been solved quickly.
谢谢你能这么快解决这个事情。
猜你喜欢: