学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于点餐的英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。小编精心收集了关于点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于点餐的英语对话篇1

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

  A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

  A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

  B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

  关于点餐的英语对话篇2

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。[www.t262.com)

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

  A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  关于点餐的英语对话篇3

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are. 给您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow

  by some seafood and chips.

  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

  (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

  A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

  C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  
看了“关于点餐的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐馆点餐英语情景对话

2.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

3.餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

4.在饭店点餐的英语对话阅读

5.关于点餐英语对话范文精选

2384295