关于服务员和顾客英语对话
英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。今天学习啦小编整理了一些关于服务员和顾客英语对话,欢迎阅读!
服务员和顾客英语对话一
服务员:
Are you ready to order now?
您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材
迈克:
Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.
服务员:
How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?
迈克:
Well-done.
完全熟的. 外语学习考试
服务员:
Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
好的.您要喝点什么吗?
迈克:
Do you have coffee or tea?
你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?
服务员:
Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?
迈克:
Iced tea, please.
来杯冰茶.谢谢.
服务员和顾客英语对话二
Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
Guest(G):Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。
W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。
W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。
G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?
G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?
好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?
G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.
听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。
W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?
G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.
要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。
(After some time)过了一段时间
W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?
G:It’s delicious.非常美味
W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?
G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?
是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?
W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…
我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果
G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?
两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?
W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.
冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.
G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.
请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.
W:Would you like some fruit?.
需要一些水果吗?
G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?
W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?
很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?
G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。
W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。
服务员和顾客英语对话三
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。
A:Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B:Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207房间。
A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。
B:What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。
B:That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。
A:It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。
>>>下一页更多“服务员与顾客英语情景对话”
关于服务员和顾客英语对话
下一篇:打电话找人的两人英语对话