关于机场接机的英语对话情景
关于机场接机的英语对话情景
英语听力考试的时候,第一部分我们就需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于机场接机的英语对话,希望对大家会有所帮助!
关于机场接机的英语对话篇一
史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?
抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?
吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.
哦.对.我是.
史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.
您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.
吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.
你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.
史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.
不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.
吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.
不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.
史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.
你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.
吴先生: Wonderful!
那太好了!
史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.
请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.
吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.
好的.我们赶紧走.
关于机场接机的英语对话篇二
Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?
秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?
Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.
客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。
Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to
meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?
秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?
Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.
客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。
Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?
秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?
Guest: Yes, it's all here.
客人:是的,都在这儿了。
Secretary: Let me help you with this case.
秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。
Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.
客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。
Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.
秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。
关于机场接机的英语对话篇三
露西:
Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽?
玛丽:
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.
露西:
That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.
玛丽:
No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.
露西:
I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激.
玛丽:
Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.
露西:
Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗?
玛丽:
Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.
露西:
That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.
玛丽:
It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.