学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于英语情景对话

关于英语情景对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于英语情景对话

  所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。学习啦小编整理了关于英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于英语情景对话篇一

  M: hello, Deva, how are you?

  嗨,迪娃,你好吗?

  D: can't complain. What about you?

  还行吧,你呢?

  M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?

  还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。

  D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

  嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。

  M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

  是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。

  D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

  可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。

  M: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

  是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架

  D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

  是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。

  M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

  是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。

  D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

  也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。

  M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

  对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。

  D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

  的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。

  M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

  经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。

  D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

  的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。

  关于英语情景对话篇二

  M: Hi, how are you doing?

  嗨,过得好吗?

  D: Everything's great. And you?

  挺好的,你呢?

  M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?

  还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

  D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire becn watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

  没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。

  M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

  哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.

  D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

  的确,我觉得很贴近生活.

  M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

  反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。

  D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

  的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.

  M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend cnd quickly too.

  是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.

  D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

  我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。

  M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

  那简直是太昙花一现了.

  D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

  是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。

  M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

  完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.

  D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relationsbips and marriages very seriously.

  的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

  M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

  在他们看来,爱情就是激情,激情没了.婚姻也就结束了.

  D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

  我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。

  关于英语情景对话篇三

  Home,Sweet Home 甜蜜之家

  I: hi, Natasha, how's life?

  嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?

  N: great. My family came to visit me.

  挺好的,我家里人来了。

  I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?

  那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?

  N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.

  我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。

  I: I have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.

  我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

  N: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?

  我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?

  I: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.

  是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。

  N: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?

  挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?

  I: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.

  我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。

  N: do you get along well with each other?

  那你们相处的好吗?

  I: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.

  是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。

  N: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.

  你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。

  I: thank you.

  谢谢你。

  
看了“关于英语情景对话”的人还看了:

1.关于基本的英语对话短文阅读

2.关于简单英语对话短文阅读

3.关于英语对话短文阅读

4.适合两人的英语对话短文阅读

5.经典英语对话短文阅读

2187702