学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 优秀英语对话短文带翻译

优秀英语对话短文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

优秀英语对话短文带翻译

  一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。学习啦小编整理了优秀英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  优秀英语对话短文带翻译篇一

  Jerry: What a nice day!

  天气真好啊!

  Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?

  是啊,去草坪晒晒太阳吧。

  J: great, let's go!

  好主意,走!

  M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.

  亲爱的,晒了一天,我好像都有点晕了。真是放松啊,好像在世外桃源一样。

  J: exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...

  对啊,这样的阳光和微风让我想起了咱们度蜜月的时候了。还记得吗?那个小岛,海浪声,咸咸的空气,明媚的阳光…

  M: yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!

  嗯,那段日子真是开心,不知不觉已经过去一年了,时间过得真快啊.

  J: why not go again to celebrate out one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.

  对了,要不再去玩一次,庆祝结婚一周年吧,还是去同样的海滩,同样的旅馆,同样的餐馆!

  M: are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short notice?

  真的吗,咱们的预算够吗?而且这么仓促能订到房间吗?

  J: never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?

  没问题,交给我吧,你下周有空吧?

  M: yeah, I think so.

  嗯,有空。

  J: ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.

  我来安排吧,一定会很好玩的!

  M: wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.

  太好了!我来收拾行李。

  优秀英语对话短文带翻译篇二

  M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset.

  杰瑞,你怎么了?看上去很不高兴.

  J: to be honest, I was just dumped.

  老实说,我被甩了。

  M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up.

  哦,真替你难过,去度个假换换心情吧.

  J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling.

  不了,没那个心情。

  M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing anything this weekend?

  振作点,这时候旅行对你有好处。这周末有事吗?

  J: I was planning on doing a lot of wallowing.

  自己一个人呆着吧。

  M: well, my friends and I are planning on going to Shangri-La on Saturday. Do you want to come with us?

  我和朋友打算周六去香格里拉,要不要一起来?

  J: where is that?

  香格里拉在哪里啊?

  M: not very far from here. We'll fly. It's about one and a half hours.

  离这里不远,坐飞机去一个班小时。

  J: what's there to see?

  有什么好玩的?

  M: there is a large canyon, vast grasslands, ancient forests and mountain lakes.

  大峡谷,草原,原始森林,还有高山湖泊。

  J: oh, sounds nice.

  听上去不错。

  M: yes, the scenery there is breathtaking. I have some pitcures at home. You can come over and take a look if you like.

  是啊,那里的景色美极了。我家里有照片,要不要来看看?

  J: ok. Then I can make up my mind.

  好,看了再决定去不去。

  优秀英语对话短文带翻译篇三

  J: wow! You're going to Tibet?

  哇!你们要去西藏?

  S: yes, my brothe and I are going. We just finished making our itinerary.

  是的,我和我哥哥去,刚定好行程。

  J: that's really cool! I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Tibet, seeing something unique.

  太棒了!我一直想去西藏这个美丽的地方,看看别样的风土人情.

  S: great minds think alike. My brother and I have been thinking about going to Tibet for quite a long time. Do you have anything on your schedule?

  英雄所见略同,我和我哥哥早就想去了。你有安排吗?

  J: nothing particular.

  没什么特别计划。

  S: why don't you join us? We are leaving next week; you'll still have a week to prepare.

  那跟我一块去吧,我们下周出发,你还有一周时间准备。

  J: oh, Tibet sounds great, but I'm afraid it'll cost too much. Last time I traveled to India, and it cost me a fortune.

  我挺想去的,但我怕花费太多。上次去印度玩,就花了我一大笔钱。

  S: come on! We're traveling on our own. It won't cost too much.

  没事,我们可以自助游,不会花太多钱的

  J: ok, then count me in. where will we stay?

  好,那算我一个。我们住哪里?

  S: the youth hotels are comfortable and cheap.

  青年旅馆,舒适又便宜。

  J: then make sure that you book me a room, too.

  那也帮我订个房间。

  S: I'll take care of it.

  嗯,我去办。

  J: and check whether they accept credit cards.

  顺便问问能不能用信用卡。

  S: no problem.

  好的。

  
看了“优秀英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.优秀英语对话带翻译精选

2.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.英语对话范文带翻译精选

4.有关于英语对话带翻译精选

5.两人英语对话短文带翻译精选

2187653