关于入境海关英语对话情景带翻译
出国旅游,出处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于入境海关英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
关于入境海关英语对话篇1
A:
Passport, please.
请看一下护照。
B:
Sure. Here it is.
是的,在这。
A:
Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
你是商务旅行还是观光?
B:
I'm here for sightseeing.
我是来观光的。
A:
How long do you plan to be here?
你打算停留多久?
B:
About three weeks.
大约三个礼拜。
A:
Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
嗯,都好了。请到海关那边。
B:
Thank you.
谢谢。
关于入境海关英语对话篇2
A: Anything to declare? 您有什么要申报的吗?
B: No, nothing. 不,没有。
A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 这个是什么?请打开这个盒子。
B: Souvenir for my wife. 给我妻子的纪念品。
A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 里面有酒和香烟吗?
B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?
A: No. It’s OK. 不,没有。
关于入境海关英语对话篇3
A: Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。
B: This one. 这个。
A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间?
B: Two weeks. 两个星期
A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚?
B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。
A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么?
B: For Business. 商务旅行。
A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。
关于入境海关英语对话篇4
ACan I see your passport, please?
请给我看看您的护照可以吗?
BIs this line for non-residents?
这个是非居民通道是吧?
AYes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.
是的,本国居民通道在我右侧.
BOk. Here's my passport.
好的,这是我的护照.
AWhat's the expiration date on your passport?
您护照的有效期是到什么时候?
BI think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.
我想好像快到了,可能还有几个月.我在北京续签过,所以最新的有效期在最后一页上.
AI see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.
我知道了.没错,您需要在最近几个月内申请办理护照延期.保证您在英国期间护照不会过期.
BI won't.
我不会让它过期的.
ADo you have anything to declare?
您有什么东西需要像海关申报吗?
BNo, I don't have anything to declare.
没有,我没有什么要申报.
AHow long will you be staying in the UK?
您打算在英国停留多久?
BI'll be here for about a year.
大概一年.
AWhat is the purpose of your stay?
请问您停留的目的是?
BI'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.
我是来上学的.我在诺丁汉大学读MBA.
AWhere will you be staying?
您会住在什么地方?
BI have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.
我已经和学校签了住宿合同.就住在学校的学生公寓里.
AHow do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?
请问您在读期间的住宿和学费靠什么支付?
BMy father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.
我父亲已经提前付过了.这里有缴费收据.
Aok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.
好的,祝您过得愉快.换给您护照和其他证件.
BThank you very much.
非常感谢.
猜你喜欢:
1.美国入境英语对话
4.机场英语情景对话