学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

国外购物英语对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语综合语言运用能力的培养要求学生多接触多运用英语。情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。学习啦小编整理了国外购物英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  国外购物英语对话带翻译篇一

  A:Can I help you?

  我能为您服务吗?

  B:I want to buy a hat.

  我想买顶帽子。

  A:Come here, please.

  请到这边来。

  B:Is this one fit for you? It is nice.

  这顶合适吗?它很漂亮。

  A:I don't like the style.

  我不喜欢这种款式。

  B:How about this one?

  这顶怎么样?

  A:Black is not my favorite colour.

  黑色不是我喜欢的颜色。

  B:You must like this pink one, don't you?

  您肯定喜欢这顶粉的,不是吗?

  A:It's pretty. How much is it?

  太好看了。多少钱?

  B:Fifty yuan.

  五十元。

  A:It's too expensive. Can you come down a little?

  太贵了。能便宜点儿吗?

  B:How about forty-five?

  四十五怎么样?

  A:I'll buy it if forty.

  四十元我就买。

  B:OK.

  好吧。

  国外购物英语对话带翻译篇二

  A:Good morning! Can I help you?

  早上好!想买什么吗?

  B:Yes, let me see some of your hats, please.

  是的,请让我看看你们的帽子。

  A:OK, come this way, please. How does this one fit you?

  好的。请到这边来。这一顶您认为合适吗?

  B:It's a little bit tight.

  它稍微紧了一点儿。

  A:Let me stretch it for you. How is that now?

  让我为您撑大一点儿。现在觉得怎么样?

  B:Yes, it fits all right now. I'll take it. Please put it in a bag and I'll take along.

  好了,现在正合适。我就要这一顶吧。请用袋子把它装好,我随身带走。

  A:OK. Here you are.

  好的,给您。

  B:How much is it?

  多少钱?

  A:Thirty-five yuan.

  35元。

  B:Here is the money.

  给你钱。

  A:Thanks. Nothing else, today?

  谢谢。今天不买别的东西了吗?

  B:Nothing else, thank you.

  不买别的东西了,谢谢。

  国外购物英语对话带翻译篇三

  A:Do you have any hats?

  你们卖帽子吗?

  B:Yes, we do. I'll show you several kinds.

  是的,我拿几种给您选一选。

  A:I like both of the two hats. Can you give me a discount if I buy both of them

  这两顶我都喜欢。要是买两顶的话能打折吗?

  B:Sure, we'll take 20% off the price.

  当然能,给您打8折。

  A:I like this colour and it is very bright.

  我喜欢这种颜色,很亮。

  B:This color is becoming to you, too.

  这种颜色也适合您。

  A:Yes, I think so. How much are they?

  是啊,我也是这么认为的。多少钱?

  B:The pink one is 30 yuan, and the purple one is 35 yuan.

  粉的30元,紫的35元。

  
看了“国外购物英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.购物英语对话带翻译精选

2.简单的购物英语对话带翻译精选

3.关于简单购物英语对话带翻译

4.有关于购物英语对话带翻译

5.简单的购物英语对话带翻译阅读

2152209