关于两人英语对话材料
关于两人英语对话材料
英语作为一门语言类的学科,具有很强的实践性。而实践性的表现就恰恰在于我们是利用语言去交际的。小编精心收集了关于两人英语对话材料,供大家欣赏学习!
关于两人英语对话材料1
A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.
中国茶世界闻名,我想买几盒。
B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.
这有各种中国茶,要看您想要什么味道和功效的。
A:Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.
恩,我一点都不懂中国茶。
B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lungs.
这是绿茶,可以在夏天喝,缓解夏天的闷热,而且可以保养肺。
A:Sounds interesting. What about this?
听起来很有趣。这是什么?
B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.
这是红茶,味道很浓,有助于消化。
A:What's this? It smells fragrant.
这是什么?闻起来很香。
B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.
这是高级茉莉花茶,味道很清香。
A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.
我就要这个茉莉花茶了,您能帮我包起来绑上丝带吗?这是送给朋友的礼物。
B:No problem. Wait for a moment.
没问题,请稍等。
关于两人英语对话材料2
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能帮忙的吗?
B:I'm trying to choose a gift.
我想选个礼物。
A:Did you have anything particular in mind?
您有没有特别想买的东西?
B:No, but I'd like to get something typical in this region.
没有,但我想买当地特产。
A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.
嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。
B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.
它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。
A:About how much were you planning to spend?
您打算花多少钱?
B:No more than one hundred yuan.
不多于一百元。
A:Oh, in that case. This one is OK.
哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。
B:Oh! It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it, please?
哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?
A:OK. Wait for a moment, please.
好的,请稍等。
关于两人英语对话材料3
A:Anne, Maggie sent me an e-mail last night, asking me to buy some Chinese paper cuttings. She wants to display them in the window during her school's Chinese Week next month.
安,麦琪昨天晚上给我发了份电子邮件,要我为她买一些中国剪纸,说是要在下个月学校举办的中国周时放在橱窗里展览。
B:That's easy. Well go to Yuyuan Bazaar tomorrow.
那容易。我们团明天去豫园商城。
A:I've never been there. You're the bargaining master I've heard.
我还没有去过那儿。听说您是讨价还价的能手。
B:You're thawing me,Bob! What about tomorrow? We can eat out for a change too.
你在开我的玩笑,鲍勃。明天去好吗?顺便就在外面吃饭,换换口味。
C:Have you been served? I'm sorry we have many guests today.
有人招呼过你们吗?很对不起,我们今天客人特别多。
A:Never mind. Well, we need some paper cuttings. Can you suggest some?
没关系。呃,我们想买点剪纸。能不能给我们介绍一些?
C:Sure. We have unique styles. Look at these animals, flowers, ancient generals and beauties. Ah, you may be interested in these Beijing Opera masks.
当然可以。我们有很多独特的品种。看,这些动物、花草、古代的将军和仕女。对了,你们可能有兴趣看看这些京剧脸谱吧?
B:Marvelous! I like the flowers and birds and animals very much. Bob, you like the beauties, don't you?
好极了。我很喜欢花鸟和动物。鲍勃,您喜欢仕女吧?
A:Why not? Give me two sets of each kind,the generals,the beauties,and three sets of masks, I'd like to keep some for myself.
为什么不?请每种给我两套,将军的、仕女的,还有三套脸谱。我给自己留一些。
B:Yes. I like to buy myself some flowers, animals and birds.
对。我要给自己买一些花的、动物的和飞鸟的。
C:Very good. Another style I like to show you is the typical Chinese northern style. They are usually cut from single-color paper, black or red. People in the North usually use them to decorate their windows on festivals.
好的。再向您介绍一种典型的中国北方风格的剪纸。它们通常是用单色纸剪成的,黑的或者红的。北方人 在过节的时候用它们来装饰窗户。
A:Yes, that's very Chinese.
是的,很有中国味。
看了“关于两人英语对话材料”的人还看了: