有关买卖东西的英语对话
有关买卖东西的英语对话
开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。学习啦小编整理了有关买卖东西的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关买卖东西的英语对话一
A:What kind do you have in mind?
你想要什么样的?
B:I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.
我想要一件穿上合体,洗后不缩水的衬衫。
A:How about this yellow one? It’s considered one of the top sellers in our shop.
这件黄色的怎样?这是我们商店最热销的衬衫之一。
B:What material is it?
什么面料的?
A:Cotton. You know cotton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.
棉的。你知道棉的东西好,夏天穿吸汗。
B:Cotton might shrink after I wash it?
洗后棉的会缩水吧?
A:No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.
不会的。也不会变形,已经做过特殊处理了。
有关买卖东西的英语对话二
A:I like these shoes.
我喜欢这些鞋。
B:Do you realize that all these shoes are half off?
你知道这些鞋全部五折酬宾吗?
A:Really?
真的吗?
B:Yes, but the offer only lasts this week.
是的,不过,只有本周才优惠。
有关买卖东西的英语对话三
A:Look! Here is a booklet on the house sale around our block.
看!这是一份买房传单,房子就在外面街区。
B:Wow! The houses are beautiful!
哇!这些房子太漂亮了!
A:All houses in First Period had been sold out. Right now they want to develop new area in the east. And here are designs for the three types.
第一期的所有房子都卖出去了,现在他们打算开发东侧。这是3种房型的设计图。
C:I like B style with two balconies. It is 90 square meters.
我喜欢B型的风格.里面有两个阳台。面积是90平方米。
B:Yes, all houses face south. There will be enough sunshine.
是啊!所有房子都朝南。这将有利于采光。
Fred:What's the price?
价格是多少呢?
B:Gush! 30000 Yuan for one square meter.
天哪!一平米3万。
A:It is said that the young under 40, can not afford to buy a house.
有人说40岁以下的年青人还是买不起房子。
有关买卖东西的英语对话四
A:Do you have any plan to buy a house in this city?
你打算在这个城市买房子吗?
B:Absolutely we need a house here. But what makes me upset is the prices in this city.
我们绝对需要房子的。但是让我心烦的就是这个城市的房价。
A:Our monthly salary can not buy one square meter of the house here.
我们一个月工资连一平米都买不下。
B:It is depressing to hear the price goes higher and higher.
一听到房价越来越高就让我郁闷。
A:More and more people need to buy houses, but the market can not meet the needs, so this caused the bubble in real estate industry.
越来越多的人需要买房子,但是市场总是满足不了人们的耑求,这就导致了房地产业的泡沫。
B:And the rich still wants to buy more, even though they have at least one house to live.
而且富人们有了一套房子,还要再次购置。
A:Have you watched the TV series, Humble Abode?
你看过电视剧《蜗居》吗?
B:Yes, it displays some social problems and interprets the values of our white-collars.
看了,这部剧的确揭示了一些社会问题和白领阶层的价值观。
A:I really, really want a house, even though it is small like a snail house.
我真的真的想有一个家,哪怕它就是一个蜗牛的家。
看了“有关买卖东西的英语对话”的人还看了:
3.关于购物英语对话