买卖东西的英语对话阅读
情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。这需要我们斟酌怎样去创设情境。小编精心收集了买卖东西的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
买卖东西的英语对话1
A:These are new arrivals.
这些是新上市的。
B:Let me have a look.
我看看。
A:Try them if you like.
如果你喜欢,可以穿上试试。
B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.
我喜欢这种质地的,但不喜欢这种款式。
A:What about that one over there?
那边那个怎么样?
B:They are too bright.
颜色太艳了。
买卖东西的英语对话2
A:Are these stockings made of silk?
这些长袜是丝的吗?
B:Yes, pure silk.
是纯丝的。
A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?
纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?
B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.
人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。
A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.
谢谢。我买一双真丝的。
B:What else do you want?
你还要什么吗?
A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.
请给我看看那边的连裤袜。
B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.
这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。
A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?
如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?
B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.
对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。
A:Then I’ll buy two.
那么我买两条。
买卖东西的英语对话3
A:Do you have wool socks?
你们有羊毛短袜吗?
B:Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.
是的。我们有各种质地的袜子。这些袜子是进口羊毛制成的。
A:Can you guarantee the quality?
你们能保证质量吗?
B:Yes, absolutely.
绝对保证。
A:Where are the panty-hose?
连裤袜在哪儿?
B:Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.
这儿。我们有黑色、白色和透明的连裤袜。
买卖东西的英语对话4
A:Good morning, Miss.
早上好,小姐。
B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?
早上好。请问服装部在哪儿?
A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.
在3楼电梯的左侧。
B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.
我想给我祖父挑件羊毛背心。
A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.
我保证你能挑到令你满意的。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B:It’s my honor.
愿意为你效劳。
看了“买卖东西的英语对话”的人还看了: