学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于旅游简单的英语对话

关于旅游简单的英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于旅游简单的英语对话

  国庆节期间,各地旅游之风高涨,游人多于过江之鲫。学习啦小编整理了关于旅游简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于旅游简单的英语对话一

  K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.

  凯西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望横越边界到丹麦时能和到德国一样的顺利。

  E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.

  艾凡:应该会很顺利的。我们持的是美国护照,而且车子的证件也都齐全。

  Besides, do we look like terrorists?

  此外,难道我们看起来像恐怖份子吗?

  K:I know I don't, but...

  凯西:我知道我看起来不像,但是……

  E:Funny. Really funny.

  艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。

  K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?

  凯西:嘿!那是什么声音?为什么这辆车颠簸成这个样子?

  E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.

  艾凡:惨了。轮胎漏气了。我把车子停靠到路肩去。

  K:Oh, no! Is this serious?

  凯西:哦,糟了!严重吗?

  E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.

  艾凡:不严重,只是轮胎没气而已。后车箱内有一个备胎和工具箱。

  Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?

  你为什么不为我们准备一些三明治和饮料呢?

  Now is the perfect time.

  现在正是时候。

  K:OK. Can I help?

  凯西:没问题。我可以帮忙吗?

  E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.

  艾凡:可以,只要准备点心就帮上忙了。修车是男人的工作。

  K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.

  凯西:唷!看样子我得和蓝波二世结伴环游欧洲了。

  E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!

  艾凡:千斤顶、板手、备胎都在这里。一切就绪。小姐,别妨碍我。让男人干活吧!

  K:Spare me!

  凯西:拜托!

  关于旅游简单的英语对话二

  E:Did I get back on the main road?

  艾凡:我有没有把车开回主要道路上?

  This doesn't look like a highway.

  这条道路看起来不太像是一条高速公路。

  K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?

  凯西:糟了。我们迷路了吗?

  E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.

  艾凡:我不知道。从前面的杂物柜中拿出荷兰的地图来看看吧。

  I'll pull over here.

  我把车停到路边。

  K:Sure. Here.

  凯西:好啊。挪,地图在这儿。

  E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.

  艾凡:我看看。我们刚刚经过这个城镇,现在正往东行驶。

  K:How do you know that?

  凯西:你怎么知道我们往东呢?

  E:By the sun.

  艾凡:根据太阳来判断。

  K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?

  凯西:噢,得了吧。你没办法完全靠太阳来判别方向吧,是不是?

  E:And the time.

  艾凡:还有时间。

  So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.

  所以,如果我们再继续开一小段路,就可以通到往东进入德国的主要高速公路上了。

  K:Are you sure?

  凯西:你确定吗?

  E:As sure as shootin.

  艾凡:非常确定。

  Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.

  然后我们开往不来梅,接下去是汉堡市,然后进入丹麦。

  We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.

  在入夜时,我们会到汉堡市。

  We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.

  我们可以在一家汽车旅馆过夜,然后明天再继续出发到哥本哈根。

  How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?

  明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你觉得怎么样呢?

  K:Fantastic!

  凯西:太棒了!

  关于旅游简单的英语对话三

  E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.

  艾凡:糟了。车子油表指针降到底了。

  I'd better stop someplace for gas.

  我最好找个地方停车加油。

  K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.

  凯西:高速公路的每个出口都有一、两个加油站。

  Just take the next exit.

  就在下个出口下去吧。

  E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.

  艾凡:运气真好,这里刚好就有一个出口。

  You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.

  你说得没错。那里有个加油的告示牌。我就在这里下去了。

  Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.

  艾凡开车下了匝道,沿路开到最近的加油站。一名加油站服务人员从里面走出来,来到他们的车前。

  E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?

  艾凡:早安。呃,你会讲英文吗?

  A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?

  服务员:会一点儿。但不太好。需要我为你效劳吗?

  E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?

  艾凡:是的,麻烦你加满好吗?

  A:I'm sorry?

  服务员:对不起,你说什么?

  E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.

  艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。

  A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.

  服务员:噢!我知道了。请等一下。

  She fills the tank.

  她把油箱加满。

  E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?

  艾凡:谢谢。你们这里接受信用卡付费吗?

  A:Sorry?

  服务员:对不起,你说什么?

  E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?

  艾凡:拿一张信用卡给她看你们接受这种吗?

  A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.

  服务员:啊!Visa卡!请稍等一下。

  E:I guess credit cards are the international language!

  艾凡:我想信用卡是国际语言!

  
看了“关于旅游简单的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于简单的旅游英语对话

2.简单旅游英语对话

3.关于旅游的英语对话精选

4.关于旅行情景对话

5.有关旅游情景对话

2128844