关于初一下册英语对话带翻译
关于初一下册英语对话带翻译
随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。能够自如运用英语进行交流显得十分重要。小编精心收集了关于初一下册英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于初一下册英语对话带翻译篇1
Joel: So I don't think we've met yet, what is your name?
乔尔:我想我们以前没有见过,你叫什么名字?
Patricia: Patricia. It's a pleasure to meet you.
帕特里夏:我叫帕特里夏。很高兴认识你。
Joel: You too. Where are you from?
乔尔:我也是。你来自哪里?
Patricia: I'm from Samoa.
帕特里夏:我来自萨摩亚。
Joel: Samoa? Where is that?
乔尔:萨摩亚?在哪里?
Patricia: It's in the South Pacific north of New Zealand.
帕特里夏:萨摩亚位于南太平洋,在新西兰北边。
Joel: Ok. Samoa. We call it Samoa in the United States. How do you pronounce it?
乔尔:好,萨摩亚。在美国我们是这么读萨摩亚的。你们怎么发音?
Patricia: Samoa.
帕特里夏:萨摩亚。
Joel: Samoa. Ok. Yeah, I've met a couple of people from Samoa.
乔尔:萨摩亚。好。我见过几个来自萨摩亚的人。
Patricia: Oh, really.
帕特里夏:哦,真的吗?
Joel: They are very large people. Is that pretty typical?
乔尔:他们都非常高大。萨摩亚人都是这样吗?
Patricia: Samoa consists of 2 islands, there's American Samoa and Western Samoa which is now called Samoa where I'm from. The American Samoan people or more of the big physique than the Samoans on my island. So perhaps you might have met the American Samoans and mixed them up perhaps.
帕特里夏:萨摩亚群岛由美属萨摩亚和西萨摩亚组成,西萨摩亚现在更名为萨摩亚,我就来自那里。美属萨摩亚人比我们萨摩亚人的身材高大。所以可能你见到的是美属萨摩亚人,你可能弄混了。
Joel: It must be. But you're English is very good so is English your native language?
乔尔:应该是。你的英语非常好,你的母语是英语吗?
Patricia: Yes. The thing with me is that I am "half-caste" which means that I'm European-blooded and Polynesian-blooded which means that most of the halfcasts individuals or families on the island, they should have 2 languages, speak two language or more. So probably our first language is English and then Samoan.
帕特里夏:对。我是混血儿,我有欧洲和波利尼西亚血统,大部分在萨摩亚岛上的混血儿都会说两种以上的语言。所以可以说我的母语是英语,我还会萨摩亚语。
Joel: Ok. And what is the Samoan language — is it related to any other language like is it similar to Hawaiian?
乔尔:好。萨摩亚语与其他语言有联系吗?和夏威夷语像吗?
Patricia: Spanish, Hawaiian, Malaysian. It's probably more closer to the Malaysian traditional...more...let's see...sorry...it's closer to the Indonesian and Malaysian language because we are supposed to be from Southeast Asia which is around the Indonesian and Malaysian area.
帕特里夏:和西班牙语、夏威夷语和马来西亚语相关。可能与传统马来语更接近……让我想一下,抱歉,萨摩亚语与印尼语和马来语更接近,因为我们都起源于印尼和马来西亚附近的东南亚地区。
Joel: So you speak that language as well?
乔尔:所以你也说萨摩亚语?
Patricia: Yes.
帕特里夏:对。
Joel: And what did you learn in school though?
乔尔:你在学校都学些什么?
Patricia: In school I learned — you mean by language-wise?
帕特里夏:学校的学习,你是问和语言相关的学习吗?
Joel: Yes.
乔尔:对。
关于初一下册英语对话带翻译篇2
chat up with 与……搭讪上
A:Henry is chatting up with the pretty girl.
A:亨利和那个漂亮姑娘搭上话了。
B:He's always popular among girls.
B:他总是很受女孩子的青睐。
A:Perhaps because he's very handsome.
A:也许因为他很帅吧。
B:Not exactly. I guess it's what some people call"charisma".
B:不完全是,我看这就是人们所说的“超凡的魅力”了。
关于初一下册英语对话带翻译篇3
catch sb. on the hop 使某人措手不及
A:It's a great pity he left suddenly.
A:他突然走了,真叫人遗憾。
B:Yeah, He caught us on the hop.
B:是啊,真让我们措手不及。
A:He has lost a good chance to understand others.
A:他失去了一次了解他人的好机会。
B:Perhaps you're right.
B:也许你是对的。
看了“关于初一下册英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: