初中英语对话小短文阅读
初中英语对话小短文阅读
创设情境,让初中生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。学习啦小编整理了初中英语对话小短文,欢迎阅读!
初中英语对话小短文篇一
get wind of 听说
A:I got wind of the fact that Ken left his wife.
A:我听说肯离开他妻子啦。
B:Yes. Anna told me that their marriage broke up.
B:是的,安娜告诉我说他们的婚姻破裂了。
A:Do you know why?
A:你知道为什么吗?
B:She didn't say much but I think there must be a third person involved.
B:她没有说很多,但我想一定是有第三者插足。
A:How do you know that?
A:你怎么知道的?
B:I saw Ken had dinner with the same lady several times.
B:我看见好几次肯和同一个女人共进晚餐。
初中英语对话小短文篇二
up the nerve to...鼓起勇气去……
A:Why should someone get up the nerve to call another person's names? Most of these people know it's degrading to do that.
A:为什么人们需要鼓起勇气去嘲弄别人?大多数人都认为那很丢脸。
B:This has something to do with the emotional aspect of the psyche.
B:这与心理的感情因素有关。
A:I never seem to get up the nerve to curse others or call their names.
A:对于我来说,诅咒别人或嘲弄别人,好像从来不需要鼓起什么勇气。
B:You have more self-control than they have. Besides, your anger is not strong enough foree you to do then. If one gets up the nerve to do anything, to kill himself for instance, be must have a stronger drive for the action than the consequence he'll have to take.
B:你比他们有更好的自制力,另外,你的火气还没有强烈列驱使你去那样做。如果一个人鼓起勇气去做某件事,比如自杀,他需要远比承担后果大得多的魄力才能去采取行动。
初中英语对话小短文篇三
get the best of 占……的便宜
A:If you get the best of her again. I'll do you over.
A:如果你再占她的便宜我就揍瘪了你。
B:Do you think you are strong enough?
B:你以为自己很有劲儿吗?
A:You can have a try and see.
A:你可以试试看。
初中英语对话小短文篇四
get something across 讲清楚
A:One thing you are particularly good at is to communicate your ideas to other people, and that ability is what I need most.
A:你很擅长于表达你的观点,而这正是我最需要的。
B:Maybe you have some difficulty in getting your ideas across.
B:或许你不能很清楚地表述自己的想法。
A:Yes, it troubles me so much.
A:是这样,这让我很苦恼。
B:Maybe I can help you to improve this ability.
B:没准儿我能帮你改变这种情况。
A:If so. I would be very obliged to you.
A:如果真是这样的话,那我可得好好谢谢你。
初中英语对话小短文篇五
get someone's back up 惹某人生气
A:What did you do to get her back up?
A:你怎么惹她生气了?
B:I only said she was easy to take offense.
B:我只是说她爱生气。
A:And what else did you say?
A:你还说了些什么?
B:Well, I also said she was not even a child.
B:我还说她连一个孩子都不如。
A:But these remarks were enough to get her back up.
A:这些话语就足够证她生气了。
看了“初中英语对话小短文”的人还看了: