学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

初中英语对话范文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  通过创设有效的对话情景,为初中生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。小编精心收集了初中英语对话范文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  初中英语对话范文带翻译篇1

  hate one's guts 对……恨之入骨

  A:You are hating Luch's guts, aren't you?

  A:你对露西恨之入骨吗?

  B:Why should I hate her?

  B:我为什么该恨她?

  A:Because she went out with Mike.

  A:因为她和迈克出去。

  B:What nonsense! I have nothing to do with her or Mike.

  B:胡说!我和她或迈克没有丝毫关系。

  初中英语对话范文带翻译篇2

  hat in hand 毕恭毕敬

  A:As you are a gentleman, your friends have become polite.

  A:因为你是个绅士,你的朋友也越加礼貌了。

  B:Really? It's good.

  B:真的吗?那太好了!

  A:You know, how always come to anyone hat in land.

  A:你知道,他们现在对别人总是毕恭毕敬的。

  B:But they didn't do that before.

  B:但他们以前不是这样的。

  初中英语对话范文带翻译篇3

  harp on the same string/tune 老调重弹

  A:Are you free now?

  A:你现在有空吗?

  B:What?

  B:怎么了?

  A:Can you lend me some money?

  A:能借我点钱吗?

  B:I've already told you that I'm broken myself. I wish you'd stop harping on the same string.

  B:我已经告诉你了,我自己也分文不名,我希望你别总是老调重弹。

  A:You miser.

  A:你可真是个吝啬鬼。

  初中英语对话范文带翻译篇4

  hang around with someone 经常与某人在一起

  A:My son used to hang around with a gang. But my husband saw the writing on the wall and we nipped it in the bud.

  A:我儿子过去常和一帮坏孩子在一起,被我丈夫瞧出了端倪,把它扼杀在萌芽状态了。

  B:That's what parents always take care to do. We can't let them go astray.

  B:父母常常关心这种事,我们不能让他们误入歧途。

  A:No, we can't. We must make sure that the kids do not go off the beams.

  A:当然不能。我们必须要看清,不能让他们做错事。

  初中英语对话范文带翻译篇5

  hand it to 归功于某人

  A:You always said you disliked Professor Smith. But why did you praise him at the meeting?

  A:你一直说你不喜欢史密斯教授,但为什么在会议上却称赞了他?

  B:I had to hand it to him. He's the one of the people who determine whether I can get the scholarship.

  B:我必须得这样做,他是其中一个能决定我是否能得到奖学金的人。

  A:You cunning guy! If I tell him about it, he's sure to fail you.

  A:你这狡猾的家伙!如果我告诉他的话,他肯定不让你得奖。

  
看了“初中英语对话范文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

2.初一英语对话带翻译精选

3.初中生英语对话

4.初中两人英语对话精选

5.初一英语对话短文带翻译

2047400