学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

  初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。学习啦小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  初中两人英语对话短文带翻译一

  A:The Palace Museum is so large.

  A:故宫太大了。

  B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

  B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

  A:There are so many rooms,too.

  A:房间也很多。

  B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

  B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

  A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

  A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

  B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

  B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

  A:No, I don't know.

  A:不,我不知道。

  B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

  B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

  A:So we are lucky now.

  A:所以我们现在很幸运。

  B:I think so.

  B:我也这么认为。

  初中两人英语对话短文带翻译二

  A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

  A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

  B:I think so,too.

  B:我也这么认为。

  A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

  A:你明天有什么计划?

  B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

  B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

  A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

  A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

  B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

  B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

  A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

  A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

  B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

  B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

  A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

  A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

  B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

  B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

  A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

  A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

  B:Yes , it's also very famous.

  B:是的,它也很有名。

  A:Right. You can visit it.

  A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

  B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

  B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

  初中两人英语对话短文带翻译三

  hold onto the purse strings 控制金钱的使用

  A:Dear, how about doing shopping this afternoon?

  A:亲爱的,今天下午上街好吗?

  B:What's you going to buy?

  B:你要买什么?

  A:A new hat and a new dress.

  A:我想买一顶新帽子和一条新连衣裙。

  B:If we want to buy a house we should hold onto the purse strings.

  B:我们要想买新房子就必须控制花销。

  
看了“初中两人英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.二人英语情景对话带翻译

2.初中两人英语对话精选

3.二人英语短对话带翻译

4.两人英语对话带中文阅读

5.关于英语对话短文带翻译

2036972