在飞机场的英语对话精选
在飞机场的英语对话精选
英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流信息。小编精心收集了在飞机场的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
在飞机场的英语对话1
A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.
A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。
B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
B:您好!我想确认我的订座。
A:May I know your flight number,please?
A:请问您的航班号码是多少?
B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.
B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。
A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?
A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?
B:My name is Deng Li.
B:我叫邓立。
A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?
A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?
B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.
B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。
A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.
A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。
B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.
B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。
A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.
A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。
B:OK ! I shall.
B:好的!我会的。
在飞机场的英语对话2
Ticket Seller: What can I do for you, sir?
我能为您做些什么吗,先生?
William: I want to fly to Hong Kong on October 30th.
我要在10月30日飞往香港。
Ticket Seller: I will just see what there is.
我这就查一下有什么班机。
William: I want to go economy class, and I prefer the afternoon.
我想要经济舱的票。另外我喜欢乘坐下午的班机。
Ticket Seller: Dragonair Flight KA621 leaves at 4:00 p.m.
港龙航空公司KA621班机下午4:00起飞。
William: That's fine. How much should I pay?
好的。多少钱。
Ticket Seller: One thousand two hundred and eighty dollars.
1280 美元。
在飞机场的英语对话3
A:Good morning .what can I do for you.
早上好.我能为您做些什嘛?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票.
A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?
B:Monday ,september 12.
周一九月12日.
A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完.
B:Then ,any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞.我能为您订个座位吗? B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
哦... 是直航对吗?
A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach?
是的.您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?
B:I prefer first class, what the fare?
我想订头等舱的机票.多少钱?
A:One way is 6.
单程是176美元.
B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
好的 我将订周二9:30的机票.
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir?
一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票.对吗先生?
B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
对.你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?
A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number?
当然可以. 请您告诉您的名字和联系方式?
B:My name is Lorus Anderson.you can reach me at 52378651.
我叫Lorus Anderson.52378651您能和我联系.
A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
若取消我将通知您.
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
A:My pleasure.
不客气.
看了“在飞机场的英语对话”的人还看了:
2.机场英语日常对话
3.机场英语对话
4.机场接待英语对话
5.机场英语情景对话