两人英语情景对话翻译短文
通过创设有效的对话情景,为学生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。学习啦小编整理了两人英语情景对话翻译短文,欢迎阅读!
两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇一
A: Hi,I haven't seen you for some time. What are you up to recently?
嗨~一段时间没见到你了,最近都在忙什么?
B: I want to buy a new TV.
我打算买一台电视。
A: Have you made up your mind ?
那你看中那一款了吗?
B: No,not yet. Can you recommend a good one?
还没有。你有好的推荐吗?
A: Well, I heard Sony have launched thinnest LCD TV in the world which measures 9.9 millimetres.
我听说索尼已经发布了最小的液晶电视,它只有9.9cm厚。
B: Sony is a well known brand. Thanks,I will pay attention.
索尼是名牌。 谢谢你的建议,我回去关注的。
A: Not at all.Shall we have a cup of coffee?
不客气。去喝杯咖啡怎样?
B: Terrific. Let's go.
太好了。走吧。
两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇二
Bob: Tom, Adam said it was very cold in New York. He wanted me to tidy up some winter clothes.
汤姆,亚当说纽约很冷,他要我给他收拾一些冬天的衣服。
Tom: Need I help you?
需要我帮助吗?
Bob: Yes, I don’t know what clothes he needs.
要,我不知道他需要什么衣服?
Tom: I think his sweaters and his down coats are what he most needs at this moment.
我想他的毛衣和羽绒服是这个时刻他最需要的。
Bob: Yeah. Do you know where they are kept?
是啊,你知道他放在哪里吗?
Tom: In the big drawer under his desk.
在他书桌下面的那个大抽屉里。
Bob: Really? Oh yeah, they are here.
真的吗?是的,真的在这。
Tom: Let’s pack them up.
把他们打包起来吧。
Bob: Oh, god. It’s so big. I can tell it would be very heavy.
噢,天啊,好大一包,我敢说它一定很重。
Tom: You are right. But Adam needs. Please send this parcel off special delivery.
你是对的,但是亚当需要。请用快递寄送这个包裹吧。
Bob: It’s a huge task.
真是一个巨大的任务。
两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇三
Lily: They were really born of a couple.
他们真的是天生一对。
Ann: Yes. The groom is my best friend. He said he has fallen in love with her at first sight.
是的,新郎是我的好朋友,他说他对她可是一见钟情啊。
Lily: That’s romantic.
太浪漫了。
Ann: Yeah, I agree. In this modern society, this kind of feeling is rare.
是的,我很赞成,在现代社会里,这样的感情很罕见了。
Lily: The new generations love someone very easily, but they also break very easily and quickly.
新一代的人很容易就爱上一个人,但是他们分开的也很快很轻易。
Ann: That’s right. Love is an emotion that you want to stay with someone for a lifetime.
对的,爱情就是一种你想和某个人一辈子在一起的感情。
Lily: You have excellent insight.
你有很好的见地。
Ann: Ah.. The couple is coming here. I now give the toast to bride and groom.
呃。。新郎和新娘向这边走来了,我现在想新郎和新娘举杯祝贺。
Lily: Me too. We can have a long talk later.
我也是,我们稍后可以好好的聊一聊。
Ann: Fine.
好的。
两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇四
Salesman: Come on ,everybody! Come here and have a look at my amazing spear and shield.
瞧一瞧,看一看!大家来看我惊人的矛和盾吧!
Customer: Well,they're not bad.
它们看起来不错嘛。
Salesman: Not bad?They are the best! Have you seen my spear?It's the sharpest in the world. My spear could stab through any shield.
不错?它们可是最好的!你瞧见我的矛了没有?它是世界上最锋利的矛了。它可以刺透任何盾。
Customer: Oh,really? Is your shield the best,too?
噢,是吗?那么你的盾也是最好的么?
Salesman: Yes,of course. My shield is the strongest.It can stop any spear in the world.
当然是了。我的盾是最结实的,它能抵挡住世界上任何矛。
Customer: Then...what happens if your spear hits against your shield?
那么......如果用你的矛刺你的盾,结果会怎么样呢?
Salesman: Oh-I forgot about my powerful spear!
噢—我把我自己厉害的矛给忘了。
看了“两人英语情景对话翻译短文”的人还看了:
5.两人英语对话短文