英语情景对话练习范文
英语情景对话练习范文
英语情景对话的创设为学生创造了丰富的生活场景和交流话题,有效地调动了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。学习啦小编整理了英语情景对话练习范文,欢迎阅读!
英语情景对话练习范文篇一
白晶晶: Who?
什么人?
至尊宝: It's a long night, no mood to sleep. I thought I am the only one. But Jing Jing, you're sleepless, too?
长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来晶晶姑娘你也睡不着啊!
白晶晶: Yes, why can't you sleep?
是啊!不知道帮主为什么睡不着?
至尊宝: Just because of Jing Jing!
就是因为晶晶姑娘你啊。
白晶晶: Me?
我!?
至尊宝: Yes, when I saw you, I made up my mind that I wouldn't be a robber. I just wanna show my sincerity. I can't face my past. Do you like it?!
不错。自从看到晶晶姑娘之后,我决定改过自新不再作贼,为了表示对姑娘你的诚意,我不要再看见以前的我……好看吗?
白晶晶: You're a monkey?!
是你这个臭猴子!
至尊宝: Monkey?
啊?猴子?
白晶晶: Monkey King. You think you're alright with a human face?
孙悟空?你变成人样就行了?
至尊宝: Human Face?
人样?!
白晶晶: I have to use Skeleton Fire on you.
看来我不用三昧白骨火你是不会承认的!
英语情景对话练习范文篇二
Eric: Hi, Zicci. May I ask you a question?
嗨,Zicci。可以问你一个问题么?
Zicci: Sure, of course. What kind of question?
好,当然。什么样的问题?
Eric: Well, the Greek philosopher Plato said, a clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. What does it mean?
嗯,希腊哲学家柏拉图说过,良心缺失往往是记忆不好的表征。这句话是什么意思呢?
Zicci: Plato? When did you get interested in philosophy?
柏拉图?你什么时候对哲学感兴趣了?
Eric: Oh, actually I'm just a little curious about Plato. Many people know his famous allegation of Platonic love. Do you believe it?
哦,实际上我只是对柏拉图有点儿好奇罢了。很多人都知道他著名的“柏拉图式爱情”。你信吗?
Zicci: It's another question. I can't be able to figure it out. Besides, I'm too young to understand what love is. Sorry!
那又是另一个问题了。我没法解决。此外,我还太小,不懂什么是爱情。抱歉!
Eric: I shouldn't have asked you about this. Just forget it.
我不应该问你这个问题的。忘记它吧。
英语情景对话练习范文篇三
Ann: Do you think that kindness is wrong?
你认为爱心有错吗?
Lily: Of course not.
当然没有。
Ann: There was a young man in Shanghai who picked a seemingly uncomfortable man, but he got the trouble.
在上海,有个年轻的小伙子在路边载了一个看似不舒服的人,他却因此而惹上了麻烦。
Lily: Trouble? Why?
麻烦?为什么?
Ann: Because the sick man was not really sick, he was a traffic police. When he got in the car, he took the key and said that the young man was illegal operating.
因为那个病人并不是真的生病,他是一个交警,他一上车就拔掉车钥匙,然后说这个小伙子是非法营运。
Lily: I am a little confused. Was the young man really illegal?
我有点混乱,这小伙子真的违法了吗?
Ann: The young man said that he was passing the sick man and stopped to ask the sick man what he could do.
这个年轻人说他那时正好经过那病人,停下来问是否需要帮助。
Lily: What kind of punishment did the young man get?
那年轻人得到什么样的惩罚?
Ann: The traffic police fined him 10000 yuan and took his car. And the young man committed self- mutilation to show that he was innocent. Now he is in hospital.
交警罚款10000元,还扣了他的车,那年轻人就自残以示他的清白,现在在医院接受治疗。
Lily: I think the truth would be found out.
我想真相会被找到的。
看了“英语情景对话练习范文”的人还看了: