关于英语对话文章阅读
关于英语对话文章阅读
情感因素对英语口语教学具有重大的影响,目前大学生英语口语能力欠缺,原因之一在于教学中忽视情感因素对语言教学的作用。小编精心收集了关于英语对话文章,供大家欣赏学习!
关于英语对话文章篇1
Ann: So amazing, isn’t it?
太神奇了,不是吗?
Lily: Yeah, a pair of vagabond brothers inherited 4 billion pounds for their grandmother.
是啊,一对流浪汉兄弟从外婆那继承了40亿英镑的财产。
Ann: 4 billion is too huge to imagine.
40亿多到我无法想象。
Lily: They even didn’t know their grandmother.
他们甚至没见过他们外婆。
Ann: I heard that because their mother had broken off all relations with her family before she died.
我听说是因为他们母亲在去世前就和家里断绝了关系。
Lily: They were really poor. In their daily life, they needed to get up early to pick up scrap iron and trash to make a living.
他们真的很穷呢,他们的日常生活就是早起去捡废铁和垃圾维持生活。
Ann: But now, they are very rich.
但是现在,他们很有钱了。
Lily: With this huge amount of money, they can find a girlfriend or a wife.
有了这笔钱,他们就能找到一个女友或者一个妻子了。
Ann: That’s right, but how do they believe that those woman they will meet are good or not? For the money they have, or for they themselves?
对啊,但是他们要怎么确定,那些他们即将碰到的女人是好的还是坏的,是为了钱,还是只为他们自己啊?
Lily: That’s a big problem they will meet.
这的确是他们要面临的大问题。
关于英语对话文章篇2
老公: Honey, how about tonight?
亲爱的,今晚过得怎么样?
老婆: Just the same.
一般般。
老公: Oh? How did you kill it?
哦?你怎么打发它的?
老婆: I killed two hours watching TV.
我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。
老公: What were you watching?
看了什么?
老婆: I don’t know. I just turned the channel from one to one.
我不知道,我只是把频道从这一台转到那一台而已。
老公: How boring it is!
真无聊啊。
老婆: Yeah. What about you, Honey?
是啊,你呢,亲爱的?
老公: The boss asked me to have dinner with him, and he told that I was next one who had the biggest possibility to promote.
老板让我和他一起吃晚饭,说我是下一个最有可能升迁的人。
老婆: Great! There is something can make me excited.
太好了,总算有点东西让我兴奋一下了。
关于英语对话文章篇3
Ann: What are you watching?
你在看什么?
Lily: Pride and Prejudice.
傲慢与偏见。
Ann: I didn’t watch this one before. Is it new?
我没看过这版呢,是新的吗?
Lily: Not, it was produced by BBC at1995.
不是,这是BBC1995年拍的。
Ann: Oh, I only read the book. I hate the mother so much. But I really like Elizabeth.
哦,我只看过书,我太讨厌那个母亲了,但是我很喜欢伊丽莎白。
Lily: I like Darcy most.
我最喜欢达西。
Ann: Why?
为什么?
Lily: He was blinded by class bias at first, but the love to Elizabeth woke him up. And he helped the Bennets and asked for nothing for return. Is he great?
他一开始被阶级偏见所蒙蔽,但是对伊丽莎白的爱让他醒了过来,而且他不求回报的帮助班尼特一家,他是不是很伟大?
Ann: Yeah. I agree. But I hate him at first.
是的,我同意,但是我一开始真的很讨厌他呢。
Lily: Me, too.
我也是。
关于英语对话文章篇4
Ann: Have you watched the TV play which is very hot on the Internet?
你看过网络上非常火的一部电视剧吗?
Lily: Which one? I only watch movie on the Internet.
哪一部?我在网上只看电影。
Ann: Humble Abode. This TV play is concerned about a social problem, the high room rate.
《蜗居》,这部电视剧涉及到一个社会问题,高房价。
Lily: It sounds a good play.
听起来像是一部好剧呢。
Ann: Good or not is very hard to say. But it really tells us something.
好或不好很难说,但是真的告诉我们一些东西。
Lily: A famous land agent said that the young people shouldn’t afford an apartment.
一个著名的房地产商说到,年轻人就该买不起房。
Ann: Why did he say so?
为什么他要怎么说呢?
Lily: In his opinion, young people under 40 in the developed countries who have no job or his income could just make both end meet haven’t bought an apartment, while in China, it is totally different.
在他看来,在发达国家的四十岁以下的年轻人,没有工作的,或者说收支平衡的,是买不起房的,而在中国却是相反的。
Ann: Yes, the money they used to buy a house were from there parents or loan from the bank. They don’t earn the money.
是的,他们用来买房的钱要么是父母的,要么是贷款的。他们根本赚不了钱。
Lily: Chinese traditional thought is the main reason.
中国的传统思想是最主要的原因啊。
看了“关于英语对话文章”的人还看了: