学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 大学二人英语对话阅读

大学二人英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

大学二人英语对话阅读

  随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。小编精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  大学二人英语对话1

  Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

  我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。

  Bob: What is your favorite book?

  你最喜欢的是哪本书?

  Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

  这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。

  Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

  那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。

  Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?

  我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?

  Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.

  我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。

  Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

  我完全同意。

  Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

  中国文学是博大精深的。

  大学二人英语对话2

  Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

  安,你在干什么呢?

  Ann: I’m reading a play.

  我在读一个剧本。

  Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

  噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?

  Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

  《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。

  Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

  我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。

  Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

  为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?

  Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

  汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?

  Ann: It sounds reasonable.

  有道理。

  大学二人英语对话3

  Ann: Have you ever felt lonely?

  你有时会觉得孤独吗?

  Lily: Yes.

  会。

  Ann: Do you mind being alone?

  那你在不在乎孤独。

  Lily: I don't mind being alone.

  我不在乎孤独。

  Ann: Why?

  为什么?

  Lily: Without others,I also can do many things.

  没有其他人,我也能做很多事啊。

  Ann: That's right.

  说的是没错。

  Lily: Sometimes I like alone more.

  有时我比较喜欢孤独。

  Ann: Yes.Sometimes I do.

  嗯。有时我也是。

  Lily: Loneliness, sometimes, is also a kind of enjoyments.

  孤独,有时候也是种享受。

  大学二人英语对话4

  丽丽: Wow, this restaurant is really beautiful, let's have a look at it!

  哇,这家餐厅真漂亮,进去看看吧!

  服务员: Welcome, we've got Western, Chinese dishes. May I take the order now?

  欢迎光临,我们这儿有西餐、中餐,请问您要哪一个?

  丽丽: two steak, two baked potatoes and two cups of orange juice.

  来两份牛排、两份烤土豆和两杯橘子汁。

  小强: It seems too expensive!

  好像太贵了!

  丽丽: Oh, my God, you can really reach a stingy person.

  哦,我的上帝,你可真是个吝啬达人。

  
看了“大学二人英语对话”的人还看了:

1.大学英语两人对话

2.大学两人英语口语对话

3.二人英语情景对话带翻译

4.哈佛大学校园生活情景对话

5.有关大学生活情景对话

1979803