学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 日常英语对话带翻译阅读

日常英语对话带翻译阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

日常英语对话带翻译阅读

  随着全球化经济步伐的加快和跨文化交流的频繁,专业英语能力成为了高等专门人才的必备能力素质。小编精心收集了日常英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  日常英语对话带翻译篇1

  Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

  所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

  Jerry: Is it the novel?

  是小说吗?

  Tom: No, it is prose.

  不对,是散文。

  Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

  散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

  Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

  不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

  Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

  古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

  Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

  战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

  Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

  哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇2

  Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

  你知道什么是乐府吗?

  Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

  是诗集的名称吗?

  Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

  不完全对,其实它是一种诗的体裁。

  Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

  哦,想起来了,这种属于叙事诗。

  Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

  是的,乐府诗的特点就是有强烈的现实感。

  Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

  最出名的就是那个《孔雀东南飞》了吧?

  Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

  没错,想起这首诗,你就能马上联想到这个诗所讲的是什么故事。

  Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

  恩,还是个悲剧。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇3

  Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

  你看那辆豪华轿车!

  Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

  这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

  Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

  你干嘛学阿Q啊?

  Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

  说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

  Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

  我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

  Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

  我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

  Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

  鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

  Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

  是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇4

  Tom: Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang?

  你知道李正江是谁吗?

  Jerry: Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang.

  真抱歉,我只知道李双江老师。

  Tom: Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"?

  没听过“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”吗?

  Jerry: I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang.

  我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,这个李正江真的没听过。

  Tom: Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking.

  是这样的,成都市中心有天突然出现几块很大的广告牌,上面的广告语非常雷人。

  Jerry: So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising?

  是这个李正江做的广告吗?

  Tom: Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big"

  是的,广告语写的是“李正江,你是最幸福的猪!

  Jerry: It is OK, and a little impressive.

  还好啊,蛮感人的。

  Tom: While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"?

  那,“你是俺鱼肉俺是你皇后”呢?

  Jerry: It is shocking enough.

  这句够雷人的了。

  
看了“日常英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于日常生活的英语对话阅读

2.有关简单日常英语对话阅读

3.日常的英语对话阅读精选

4.常用英语情景对话带翻译

5.两人英语对话带中文阅读

1967694