学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于日常生活英语对话

关于日常生活英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于日常生活英语对话

  随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。学习啦小编整理了关于日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于日常生活英语对话一

  Lily: Ann, do you have time next Monday?

  安,下星期一有时间吗?

  Ann: Yeah, what’s up?

  有啊。什么事?

  Lily: Next Monday is my birthday, and I would like to attend my party.

  下星期一是我生日,我想邀请你参加我的派对。

  Ann: Wow. I will go.

  哇,我要去。

  Lily: Great!

  太棒了。

  Ann: When and where?

  时间和地点呢?

  Lily: Five o’clock that afternoon, and in my place, you know?

  那天下午五点,在我房间,你知道吗?

  Ann: Yes, I know. I appreciate your invitation.

  是的,我知道,感谢你的邀请。

  Lily: I am going to invite other guys. See you that day.

  我还要去邀请其他人呢,那天见了。

  Ann: See you.

  再见。

  关于日常生活英语对话二

  关于抗旱救灾

  Ann: Ah, what a pity. The vacation is over.

  啊,真遗憾了,假期结束了。

  Lily: Yeah, where have you been to?

  是啊,你去哪里了?

  Ann: I went to Yunnan Province.

  我去了云南了。

  Lily: Did you have fun?

  你玩得开心吗?

  Ann: Yeah, but you know, the drought in the three southwest province is really serious.

  恩啊,但是西南三省的干旱真的很严重。

  Lily: I have heard that news. I am sorry for them.

  我有听到这个消息,我真的很同情他们。

  Ann: Me too.

  我也是。

  Lily: Do you know what steps does the government take?

  但是你知道政府采取了什么措施吗?

  Ann: Top Chinese leaders in recent days have said fighting the drought is a priority, declaring a state of emergency and promising millions of dollars in emergency-relief funding and irrigation.

  中国高层领导人近日已经表示抗旱是当务之急,启动了一级抗旱应急响应,并承诺下拨上亿元的紧急救灾资金和水利设施资金。

  Lily: That is good. I also took part in the contribution.

  很好啊,我也参加了捐款了。

  关于日常生活英语对话三

  我没办法和你一起

  I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go out with you.

  很抱歉没办法和你出去了。

  John: What happened?

  怎么啦?

  Ann: You know, John, my boyfriend and he is coming here to visit me this weekend.

  你知道的,约翰,我男朋友这周末要来看我。

  John: So you would like to go out with him?

  所以你要和他出去?

  Ann: Not exactly, he said he want to know some of my friends.

  也不完全是,他说他想认识我的几个朋友。

  John: Who does he want to know?

  他想认识谁啊?

  Ann: You and Jane are my best friends. I want to introduce you to him.

  你和简是我最好的朋友,我想把你们介绍给他。

  John: I am no problem. How about Jane?

  我是没问题,简呢?

  Ann: I think there might be no problem. And we can go out next weekend, could we?

  我想可能没问题吧,我们可以下个星期再去,可以吗?

  John: Yes, we could. I understand completely.

  恩,可以啊,我完全明白。

  关于日常生活英语对话四

  拨错电话号码了

  Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone?

  嘿,你为什么没接我电话?

  Amy: When did you call me?

  你什么时候给我打电话的?

  Ann: Last night, I want you to come here earlier.

  昨晚,我想要你早点来这儿。

  Amy: Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone?

  你打的是哪个电话号码?我家的还是我的手机?

  Ann: Your cell phone.

  你的手机。

  Amy: Impossible, there wasn’t any record.

  不可能。没记录啊。

  Ann: But I really did. Look, this is the record.

  但是我真的打了,看,这是通话记录。

  Amy: How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number.

  怎么会这样?等等,这不是我的电话号码。你拨错电话号码了。

  Ann: Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry.

  啊,是的,我打错电话了,抱歉。

  Amy: Be careful next time.

  下次认真点哦。

  
看了“关于日常生活英语对话”的人还看了:

1.日常生活英语对话

2.有关日常生活情景对话

3.生活常用英语对话

4.日常生活英语情景对话

5.日常生活情景对话

1953497