关于餐馆点餐的英语对话
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话
随着国际化社会的逐步形成,英语国际地位确立。在市场经济不断深入发展的情势下,教育部一系列政策的相继出台,将英语课程的学习提前至小学三年级,以及奥运会、世博会等事件的推动,激发了少儿英语学习的热情。小编精心收集了关于餐馆点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇1
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇2
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好。您约定座位了吗?
Tom: No, Idon''t.
没有
Waiter: How many people are you together?
你们一共多少人?
Tom: Me on my own
就我一个人。
Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu
请跟我来,这是菜单。
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first
我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。
Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?
好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?
Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?
请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding
柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.
等我吃过主菜再点吧。
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
好的,汤马上就会上来。
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇3
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇4
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
关于餐馆点餐的英语对话篇5
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
看了“关于餐馆点餐的英语对话”的人还看了: