关于去看病的英语对话阅读
关于去看病的英语对话阅读
目前,随着社会经济的快速发展,英语成为了主要的国际通用语言之一,这必然引起人们对英语学习的兴趣日益增强。小编精心收集了关于去看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于去看病的英语对话篇1
Lili: Dr. Li, I don't feel well today.
Dr. Li: What's the problem?
Lili: I have a sore throat, I cough and I think I have fever.
Dr Li: Let me take a look.....Hum, you just catch a cold. Let me give you some medication.
Lili: Thank you.
Dr. Li: Take this medicine three time a day, drink lots of water and rest as much as you can. You will recover in a few days.
Lili: Thanks a lot.
Dr. Li: You are welcome. Take care. Bye-bye!
Lili: Bye!
关于去看病的英语对话篇2
Patient: My neck has been bothering me for months.I need some help.
我的颈部不舒服好几个月了,帮帮我吧。
Doctor: Do you have pain or stiffness on your neck?
你的颈部痛呢还是僵硬?
Patient: Both.And it's getting worse when I try to turn it from side to side.
都有。尤其是转动的时候更严重。
Doctor: Ok.Let me have a brief examination on you.Please sit streight.
好的。让我做个简单的检查。做直。
Patient: What do you suppose it is?
你觉得会是什么?
Doctor: I highly suspect cervical spondylopathy,but we need you to have an X-ray to make it clear.
我高度怀疑颈椎病,但你要拍个颈椎片才清楚。
Patient: Do whatever you think necessary.
你认为有必要的就做吧。
关于去看病的英语对话篇3
daniel:
excuse me, doc. i am not feeling well. can you help me?
对不起,医生。我有点不舒服。您能帮我吗?
doctor 1:
yes, but not here. have you got registered yet?
可以啊,但不是在这儿。你挂号了吗?
daniel:
no, i haven't. where do i go for that?
没,还没。我在哪儿挂号?
doctor 1:
the registration office. did you bring your records with you?
在挂号处。你带了你的病历吗?
daniel:
yes.
带了。
[!--empirenews.page--]
doctor 1:
is anybody here with you? parents or siblings?
有谁陪你一起来吗?爸妈,还是兄弟姐妹?
daniel:
no, i'm here all by myself.
没有,我一个人来的。
doctor 1:
you are a brave kid. go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.
你是个勇敢的孩子。先到挂号处,再到医生那儿。
daniel:
but i don't know where the registration office is.
但我不知道挂号处在哪儿啊。
doctor 1:
it's in the hall on the first floor.
在一楼大厅。
[!--empirenews.page--]
daniel:
do i have to come back here after getting registered?
我挂完了号来您这儿吗?
doctor 1:
no, kid. this is the gynecology department.
不,孩子。这儿是妇科。
daniel:
gynecology?
妇科?
doctor 1:
yeah, it's only for girls.
是啊,女孩子来的地方。
对话讲解:
by myself 自己; 独自
[!--empirenews.page--]
i can solve the problem by myself.
我能自己解决那个问题。
go ahead to 去某地
you go ahead to the se-cond cross and then turn left.
你走到第二个十字路口,然后向左拐。
come back 回来
it doesn't matter when you'll come back.
你什么时候回来都没关系。
关于去看病的英语对话篇四
P= Pharmacist C= Customer
P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
药剂师:先生,午安。我能为您服务吗?
C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.
病患:我要配这张处方。
P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
药剂师:没问题,请等一下。(她到后面几分种。)先生,这是您的药,每餐饭后和睡前各吃两颗。
C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here?
病患:谢谢。你们这里卖阿司匹林吗?
P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
药剂师:有的,我们不需要医师处方的药就在那边的架上。
C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?
病患:唔,我看看。你们有多种维生素吗?
P: Yes, right over here.
药剂师:有的,就在这里。
( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )
(病患拿了阿司匹林和维生素。)
P: That'll be .00.
药剂师:一共16元。
C: Here's a twenty.
病患:这是20元。
P: Here's your change. Thank you.
药剂师:这是找您的零钱,谢谢。
看了“关于去看病的英语对话”的人还看了:
3.英语情景对话看病