关于餐厅点餐英语对话
随着时代的不断发展变化,网络购物对人们的生活影响越来越大,预计不久的将来,网络购物将会成为与传统购物方式并驾齐驱的购物方式。小编精心收集了关于餐厅点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇1
Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.
欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。
Mei: It's Puerto Rican?
是波多黎各菜?
Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.
事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。
Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.
哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊
Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.
全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。
Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy
嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。
关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇2
1. May I help you?
我可以为您服务吗?
A: May I help you?
我可以为您服务吗?
B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!
要一个芝士堡和一杯中可乐,谢谢!
2. Would you like to have a pie?
您要不要来个馅饼?
A: Would you like to have a apple pie?
您要不要来个苹果馅饼?
B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!
嗯。我试试苹果馅饼好了。
3. Here you are!
这是您的东西!
A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.
这是您的餐点,一份大薯条和一杯大可乐。
B: Thank you very much!
谢谢!
4. Would you like to try the pie?
您要不要来个馅饼?
A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?
要不要试试我们新推出的菠萝或是水蜜桃馅饼?
B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.
嗯,我试试水蜜桃馅饼好了。
5. Be careful!
小心!
A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!
汤很烫喔!吃的时候要小心!
B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!
我会注意的,谢谢提醒!
6. Here you go!
这是您的东西!
A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.
这是您的东西,这是给小朋友的玩具。
B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!
谢谢你,“Bobby,说谢谢啊!”
7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?
麻烦你,我要两包沾酱!
A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?
麻烦你,我要两包糖醋酱。
B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.
对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费。
8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?
您要不要来一包薯条?
A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?
您的薯条要不要来一包蕃茄酱?
B: No, I’m fine.
不要,我够了
关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇3
Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?
西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?
Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?
海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?
Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.
西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。
Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?
服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?
Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。
Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?
服务员:好的,您吃点什么?
Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.
海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。
Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?
西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?
Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?
Simon: What kinds do you have?
西蒙:你们都有什么?
Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.
服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。
Simon: I'd like Russian.
西蒙:我要俄国式的。
Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?
服务员:您要点喝的吗?
Simon: Do you have iced tea?
西蒙:有冰茶吗?
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.
服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。
Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.
西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。
Helen: Make that two.
海伦:上两份。
Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?
服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?
Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?
西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?
Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?
海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?
Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?
服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?
Simon: Yes, right now, please.
西蒙:是的,请快上吧。
看了“关于餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了:
关于餐厅点餐英语对话
上一篇:餐厅点餐英文情景对话
下一篇:关于餐厅点餐英语对话精选