关于餐厅点菜的英语对话
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话
当整个社会对学生的英语水平提出更高的要求时,提高学生的外语素质和竞争水平势在必行。学习啦小编整理了关于餐厅点菜的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话一
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话二
ACan I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗?
BI'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.
我要一个双层起司汉堡。
AWhat kind of drink would you like with that?
还想要什么饮料?
BJust coke will be fine.
一杯可乐就行。
AWould you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.
你想要超级套餐吗?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可乐和薯条换成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免费的玩具赠送。
BThat sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.
听上去不错,谢谢,给我来一套。其实我想把可乐换成雪碧,谢谢。
AThat's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?
没问题,小姐。就这些吗?
BYes, that's all.
是的,就这些。
AThat will be 25RMB, please
总共是25元。
BYou got it.
给你。
关于餐厅点菜的英语对话三
Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
Guest(G):Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。
W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。
W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。
G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?
G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?
好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?
G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.
听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。
W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?
G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.
要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。
(After some time)过了一段时间
W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?
G:It’s delicious.非常美味
W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?
G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?
是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?
W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…
我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果
G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?
两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?
W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.
冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.
G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.
请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.
W:Would you like some fruit?.
需要一些水果吗?
G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?
W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?
很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?
G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。
W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。
看了“关于餐厅点菜的英语对话”的人还看了:
4.英语情景对话大全