学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

购物中如何用英语交流

时间: 燕妮639 分享

  《学习拉》英语栏目收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关日常生活会话句子短语,满足你的需求。

  What can I do for you?

  我能为你做点什么?

  May I have a look at that set of China?

  我可以看看那套瓷器吗?

  Yes, of course. The white one?

  当然可以,是白色的那一套吗?

  Yes, It is really attractive ,Where is it made?

  是的。它看起来真漂亮,是哪儿产的?

  It is made in Jin De-zen, the capital of chinaware.

  是瓷都景德镇产的。

  It's very nice, I'll take it .Put it in a gift box. please.

  看起来真不错, 我买了。请放在礼品盒里。

  Fine.

  好吧。

  How much does it cost?

  多少钱?

  Eighty yuan .Will there be anything else?

  八十元。还要别的东西吗?

  No, thank you, That's all .Here is one hundred yuan.

  不要了,谢谢,就这么多。给你一百元。

  And here is your change, twenty yuan.

  这是零钱,二十元。

  Thanks.Could you tell me where the Cosmetics Counter?

  谢谢。请问化妆品柜台在哪儿?

  Yes, It is on the next floor up.Take the elevator over there and you'll see it on your right. You can't miss it.

  在楼上。坐那儿的电梯上去,你就会发现它就在你的右边。你不会看不见的。

  Thanks again.

  再次谢谢

  You're welcome.

  不用谢

  Dialogue 2 I want to Buy Some Chinese Arts And Crafts.

  我想买些中国工艺品

  Professional Terms

  专业术语

  souvenir n.

  纪念品

  relative a.

  相关

  cloisonn a.

  景泰蓝制的

  painting n.

  绘画

  pracelet n.

  手镯

  creamy a.

  含乳脂的

  cashier n.

  出纳员

  Can I help you?

  你要买什么?

  I'm going to back to Britain.and I'd like to buy some real Chinese souvenirs for my friends and relatives.

  我就要回英国去了,我想为我的亲戚和朋友买一些真正的中国纪念品。

  I was told that I should buy some Chinese arts and craffs.

  有人告诉我该买一些中国工艺品

  Here we've got different kinds of typical Chinese arts and craffs, such as cloisonn,porcelains, lacqueware ,jadeware stone ,carvings, root carvings, bambooworks ,China painting ,etc...

  我们这儿有许多不同种类的典型的中国工艺品,诸如景泰蓝、瓷器、漆器、玉器、石雕、根雕、竹器、中国画等。

  You can look around and see if there is anything you like.

  你可以到处看看,看看有没有你喜欢的东西。

  How much does this jade bracelet cost? It looks nice .

  这个玉镯多少钱?看起来不错。

  One hundred and fifty yuan.

  一百五十元。

  I think that is too dear, Can you come down a bit?

  太贵了。能便宜些吗?

  That's our rock bottom price. It cannot be further lowered.

  这可是最低价了,不可能再便宜了。

  One hundred and fifty yuan , you can't be wrong on that .

  一百五十元,这个价你不会吃亏的。

  Ok, I'll take it.

  好吧,我买了。

  Anything else?

  还要别的东西吗?

  Yes, I'd like a china vase, and preferably something with a creamy white background.

  是的,要。我想要个花瓶,最好底色为乳白色的。

  How about this one?

  这个怎么样?

  It looks beautiful How much is it then?

  看起来很漂亮。要多少钱?

  Five hundred yuan.

  五百元。

  That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

  这可比我的价高。

  Can you sell it for four hundred yuan?

  四百元你卖吗?

  Ok, Let's call it a deal.

  好吧,成交了。

  How much do they come to?

  总共多少?

  Five hundred and fifty yuan.

  五百五十元

  Now where should I pay?

  在哪儿交钱?

  At the cashier's desk over there.

  在那边的收银台

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  notes

  笔记

  Chinese souvenirs

  中国纪念品

  Cloisonn

  景泰蓝

  Porcelains

  瓷器

  Can you come down a bit?

  你能便宜一点吗?

  That's our rock bottom price.

  这是我们的最低价。

  It cannot be further lowered.

  这不可能再便宜

  You can't be wrong on that.

  这个价你不会吃亏的。

  And preferably something with a creamy white background.

  最好是底色为乳白色的。

  That's rather more than I was thinking of giving.

  这可比我要出的价高。

  Call it a deal

  成交

  The cashier's desk.

  收银台

  Tips On Reception of Foreigners

  外事接待注意事项

  Bargaining

  讨价还价

  Usually when a customer buys something ,he wants to pay at a low price, but the seller prefers a high price,

  通常顾客购物时总是想出低价,而卖方则想卖出高价,

  so the commercial srategy for a seller is to ask for a high price and give in slowly, whereas a buyer should try his best to bargain with the seller

  所以对于卖方来说,最好的商业策略便是叫同高价,然后慢慢让步,而对于买方来说,他必须尽力与卖方讨价还价。

  He can find faults with the goods even if he is quite satisfied with them,he must still pretend to be unsatisfied with them,so that he can successfully make the price decine to its minimum.

  他可以挑剔商品的毛病,尽管他对商品非常满意,他还是必须假装对它们不太满意,这样他能成功地使价格降到最低点。

  In the course of bargaining, the seller usually makes the starting offer ,and tries to convince the buyer that his price is reasonable for a variety of reasons,

  在讨价还价的过程中,卖方通常最先出价,并极力说服买方相信,由于种种原因,他的价格是非常合理的,

  such as because the quality is super ,or because the material cost has increased etc...

  比如说,因为他的质量上乘,或者因为成本价上涨了等等。

  The buyer would then make a counter-offer by pointing out that the starting offer is not reasonable because it is too expensive, or because the quality is not up to standard.

  然后买方进行还价,并反映出这个出价不合理,因为价格太高,或者因为质量不合标准等。

  He can even threaten to call the deal off.

  他甚至还可以威胁要取消这笔交易。

  Both sides can continue to haggle and suggest some other price until agree on the price.

  双方可以继续讨价还价,并不断报出新价,直至最后就价格达成协议

  Here is another piece of advice for the buyer.

  这里再给买方一则忠告。

  Usually the department stores are full of different kinds of goods.

  通常商场里商品不可琳琅满目。

  How are you going to know how to get your money's worth when you shop?

  购物时怎样才能买到“货真价实”的商品呢?

  Perhaps the best advice for you is: Don't worry,.

  或许给你的最好忠告便是:别着急。

  You can visit various stores and determine the quality of the merchandise, and try to copare the prices.

  你可以多逛几家商场,弄清商品的质量,并比较商品的价格。

  In short ,you have to explore and examine the goods carefully before you buy.

  简而言之,在购物前,你得仔细检查这些商品。

  In this way, I'm sure you can get a good buy.

  这样我肯定你一定能买到划算的东西。

购物中如何用英语交流

《学习拉》英语栏目收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关日常生活会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。 What can I do for you? 我能为你做点什么? May I have a look at that set of China? 我可以看看那套瓷器吗? Yes, of c
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
147847